Thread: Let it wash.

Default Let it wash.

I have some left over body issues. I carry a few, maybe a few more pounds than I should, with me. i have the scars of age, and life, with me. I own every single one. They ARE me. They are every thing I have lived, they are what makes me ME. I do my best to leave all that behind when I walk out on Bloody Bay. I am ME. I do not hide behind behind the clothing that my station in life calls for. I do not posture myself for what society asks of me. I just AM. This little stretch of beach allows me to just be me. I am naked, literally, and physically. I don't care if people witness this, it isn't about them, or what they think. This is MY time. This is my place, and my time. I don't worry about the rest of the world. This is my time to spend with my love, the only one in the world that matters. The rest of the world melts away, none of it matters, just us. These are the moments my mind records, the rest of the world falls away. Let these moments wash over you, let them take you where you and you lover need to be. This is only one of the things that brought us to this place, close your eyes, and let it wash over you. If you do, you will never be that same. There will always be a place, in your heart, and in your mind, that you can go to, when you need it.

Tom -n Lori,

More people should have the same attitude. Kudos to you!!!!!

Beautiful! Well said!!

How beautiful!!! Thank you for putting our feelings into words so perfectly. What happens at couples can be life transforming. We are forever grateful to the powers that be that we can return again to our home away from home.

Quote Originally Posted by csr View Post
    How beautiful!!! Thank you for putting our feelings into words so perfectly. What happens at couples can be life transforming. We are forever grateful to the powers that be that we can return again to our home away from home.
    hey Tom and Lori, hope you have a great time. This is Tom and Kathy from a couple years ago on AN. Jealous of you guys. We will be AN at CN at the end of Nov for 2 weeks this year!

Love your declaration....thanks for sharing a bit of your soul with us.