Default My husband is coming around!

Ok - so again loved Sans Souci - but I think I actually have my husband considering Negril (which I really want to give a try). So next question - which room? We absolutely need an ocean view. Any suggetions?

The buildings at CN are set at an angle so if you really want to have the best ocean view you can get there then I would recommend the beach front suites. "Ocean view" rooms may give you just a small view of the ocean.

just be aware that at CN, there are no rooms that are perpendicular to the ocean. At CSA, I believe, there are rooms that have more of a direct ocean view.

We love CN and CSA but if you have to have a direct ocean view then CSA is the one for you.

When you write Negril you must mean Ánegril. I've never stayed there but I've read that the beachfront suites don't even have a straight on view of the sea. If you want the best views of the sea you must stay at Swept Away in a beachfront suite or a 1st or third floor beachfront verandas suite. If you would like a couple shots of those, email me at clemonssara40gmail.com.

Any room is good Couples. Good for a lower room and add days, or go for the top and have less days.
    Irie Mon

Here's what the Oceanview looked like from our balcony in Bldgs 8 and 7 respectively. We were less than 100 yards from the beach.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014