Default Forum help please

I have performed all necessary activation steps and I still can only see new posts once per day. Can someone please guide me to being able to see new post real time. This is the only forum I've ever been to thats like this. Yes, I have entered the activation code.

I've noticed the same thing. I think the moderator's have been busy doing other things (vacation) and have not been approving the posts as quickly as they have in the past.

Posting is not real time. All posts must be approved and sit in queue.

More forum help information is here: http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Hello my Couples friends,

Hope you are all well. I moderate and approve messages pretty frequently from 9am est to 4pm est. After that it is approval by committee. I usually respond to questions if I approve them, but I am not always the one approving. I will try to think of a better system, but thank you Kris for all your help!
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Post don't show up right after you send them. All new post must be approved by the administrator before they show up. It depends how busy they are as to how long it takes them. Sometimes it is within an hour or less, sometimes it could be overnight. (like one weekend when the weekend person was on vacation.) This doesn't happen very often, but they are all human, and no one is perfect.
    Linda

The posts must be reviewed before they can be seen. Couples wants the content to meet their rules and standards. By Couples reviewing the posts they stop all the advertisements, posts from other resorts and about other resorts, and they can react to issues.

They review them in the morning, noon time, and late afternoon.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Seandymon View Post
    I will try to think of a better system, but thank you Kris for all your help!
    No worries. Having the new format stay all organized and helping people get the answers they need is great.