Default WiFi on the beach...CN

Will I be able to get the WiFi signal while Im on the beach at CN? I want to listen to a football game on Sunday while sitting on the beach. Will the WiFi go that far?

No I am very happy to say that WiFi does not go that far. Sadly you will have to either go to the game room or hang in your room. But if I was a betting person, I would bet that you forget the time and don't remember the game until the next morning when you see the scores on ESPN.

We are going over the time when the best college bowl games are in progress. Small price to pay in comparssion to going to Couples though!

One thing to think about is that sand gets into EVERYTHING! It wouldn't be wise to bring you notebook to the beach.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox13 View Post
    Will I be able to get the WiFi signal while Im on the beach at CN? I want to listen to a football game on Sunday while sitting on the beach. Will the WiFi go that far?
    i know it was not listed on the multitude of "packing lists" and "what did i forgoet to pack? boards" but you may want to consider bring a spool of coax and a couple of 100 foot extention cords. If you can get a room closest to the beach splice the cable to the spool and roll that bad boy out to the beach you will be the envy of all the football junkies...
    Sit back put up the red flag each time your team is in the red zone and watch the game styling and profilin.... woooooooo

hi - i had no problem connecting the wifi in our itouch on the beach while @ cn in april. i was emailing from beneath a palm tree -- no work, just to the kids. LOL Enjoy your trip!

*sigh*....leave the computers to your room.
    You're on vacation (and so are the people around you on the beach, not all of whom wish to listen to a football game or cell phone text message beeps).....everyone works hard and saves their pennies to get away from those things for some peace and quiet..

Just something to consider...

There's always the flat screen in the game room. You can stop in there during your bathroom runs, LOL!

I can't believe how many people left rude replies to this question. Who are you to dictate how others spend their vacation, I think it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to listen to the Bears game while sitting on the beach. I for one think its a good question that most guys would want to know the answer. Only chicks would "forget about their team playing". I hope the people at couples aren't as snobby as a few posters here were.

Quote Originally Posted by thewoodall View Post
    I can't believe how many people left rude replies to this question. Who are you to dictate how others spend their vacation, I think it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to listen to the Bears game while sitting on the beach. I for one think its a good question that most guys would want to know the answer. Only chicks would "forget about their team playing". I hope the people at couples aren't as snobby as a few posters here were.
    dude i guess you have met some of the " board captains" lol
    it is refreshing to learn the "proper way" to have a vacation lol... just remember if you ever wondered how to act just ask here lol.. have fun and enjoy the game