Thread: Honeymoon!

Default Honeymoon!

We are coming to CSA on June 11th 2012 for our honeymoon. Is it a good idea to bring a copy of the marriage license to get some of the perks?

You have 30 days from your wedding date to collect the perks so yes, enjoy

They asked us for our marraige certificate to verify. Have a blast!

We were there last year for our honeymoon and brought a copy of our marriage license with us, but never needed it. We got champagne in our room and flower pedals on our bed through out the week. I would say bring it just in case, because what could having a photocopy hurt? Even though I don't think you'll need it.

Also, we will be there for our one year anniversary on June 11th as well, so we'll see you there! ENJOY!

Yes, it needs to be no longer than 30 days since the wedding....

From what I've read, you HAVE to have your marriage license to get the perks! Doesn't apply to me & my hubby - we"ve been married 20 years on JULY 11th! Congrats to you & enjoy!

You will have to bring it if you want to get them. Have a great time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joey220 View Post
    We are coming to CSA on June 11th 2012 for our honeymoon. Is it a good idea to bring a copy of the marriage license to get some of the perks?
    We will be arriving June 11 too!! Our wedding is June 9 and we won't have a copy of our marriage license...wondering what we have to bring for our proof of marriage.

You can brinfg it...and get some smiles and congrats!

We are bringing ours.

We went on our honeymoon the day after our wedding. I was able to show them our registry on my phone and still got the perks. I think you can bring anything with your names and the date. Like an invitation or a program or something.

We are getting married on June 9th as well, prob going to just photocopy it.