Default CTI Review May 7 - May 12

My husband and I were at CTI May 7 - May 12 for our delayed honeymoon. Talk about the trip of a lifetime! We had the best time sailing, snorkeling and indulging in the most delicious food and drinks. And the staff, words cannot say enough about how wonderful they were!

In my free time I keep a personal blog and I've done a few review posts about our amazing trip. I hope it's not against board policy but I thought I would share the link to my blog review:
    http://www.8six11.com/p/passport.html

Thanks again to Couples! CSA 2014!

Thank you very much for posting the link to your outstanding report. This will help me get through these last 27 days until we return to CTI.

Good day Holly,

Your blog is fantastic! Thanks for sharing...

Thank you for your sweet comments! We just had the best time while at CTI!

Surfcat... 27 days! Lucky you, have a blast!

I absolutely love your blog! My fiancé and I are heading to CTI August 20th for our honeymoon. After reading your blog, we are so excited and cannot wait to go! I am sure we will re-read your blog (a few times) and the pictures are wonderful! Thanks for the great review

Ashley n Zack... thank you so very much! You are going to love CTI. It was the perfect honeymoon.

I loved your review! The wife and I went to CTI for our first time last year, and we enjoyed it so much we made our reservations for 2013 almost right after we got home!

Glad you enjoyed your trip and honeymoon!

Jason
    CTI again in:
    356 days
    16 hours
    59 minutes

Great blog. Wonderful review capturing the essence of CTI!

Holly,

What an inspiring vacation review! I read every line you wrote about your delayed Honeymoon to Couples Tower Isle, and studied the many pictures with delight. (What camera do you own, by the way? I loved the photo quality!) Thank you so much for sharing your personal memories of the adventure you and your husband experienced with everyone on the Couples Message Board! You renewed my excitement for my upcoming wedding at CTI. (215 days and counting; we begain in the 500+ day range, so it's been a looooong wait!) Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
    Sydney

Wow, that's a great blog! Thanks for sharing all the photos. I'm new to this forum and am really looking forward to honeymooning in CTI later this month. Your photos have given me an even better idea of what to expect :-)

Thank you! I'm so happy I was able to share our stories, thoughts and photos with all of you. As I've said before CTI is an amazing place and you will have a wonderful time. I hope you all will share your memories and stories as well so I can live vicariously through you until we can go back again

Sydney... congratulations on your upcoming wedding. We saw a few weddings while we were there, it's going to be beautiful. Most of the photos were taken with my Canon Rebel T3 & Tamron f/2.8 17-50mm lens. All the water photos were taken with a Kodak Easyshare Sport waterproof camera. Jamaica/CTI is a photographer wannabe's dream for sure!

Thank you! I'm so happy I was able to share our stories, thoughts and photos with all of you. As I've said before CTI is an amazing place and you will have a wonderful time. I hope you all will share your memories and stories as well so I can live vicariously through you until we can go back again

Sydney... congratulations on your upcoming wedding. We saw a few weddings while we were there, it's going to be beautiful. Most of the photos were taken with my Canon Rebel T3 & Tamron f/2.8 17-50mm lens. All the water photos were taken with a Kodak Easyshare Sport waterproof camera. Jamaica/CTI is a photographer wannabe's dream for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by cti5712 View Post
    My husband and I were at CTI May 7 - May 12 for our delayed honeymoon. Talk about the trip of a lifetime! We had the best time sailing, snorkeling and indulging in the most delicious food and drinks. And the staff, words cannot say enough about how wonderful they were!

In my free time I keep a personal blog and I've done a few review posts about our amazing trip. I hope it's not against board policy but I thought I would share the link to my blog review:
    http://www.8six11.com/p/passport.html

Thanks again to Couples! CSA 2014!
    Great blog!!...very inspiring...I just created a new trip blog, and would love for my pictures to showcase my review in that same way. Yours really capture the essence of CTI and very personal review... CTI looks very nice...