Default ray bell's new schedule

ya mon, talked to ray bell yesterday and he told me he can be at csa only 2 days per week, he has chosen tuesdays and fridays, he also said he can take orders for shirts and return during the week and drop them off, he is working on a way you can view his shirts on line and then be able to order or pre order his shirts, he appreciated management to let him take orders and return to drop them off during the week, hopefully guests can still see ray bell on these days and get their orders in, he hopes he doesnt disappoint any one, he also wanted me to thank all of his friends for bringing him paint and supplies, he hopes you can still support him even though he is only there on tuesdays and fridays, bless

Does anyone have a picture of his work?

I posted some pictures on this thread

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...ainted-TShirts

oh great....we will be there mon-mon so i can order tues and get it friday!!! thanks.

ya mon, dnabry, check out the other forum hand painted t shirts, ray bell shows just a few shirts and paintings, waynef

We will be arriving on a Friday and getting to the resort hopefully around 4:30pm - how late do you think he will be at the resort? This is our first trip to Jamaica, but I've seen so many posts about ray bell that I don't want to miss him!

ya mon, hcofty, ray bell, weather permitting , normally stays until 3, so you probably will miss him, you will be able to buy or order your shirts from ray on tuesday, have a great time, bless

Hi Waynef--we are headed to CSA on 2/1. Just wondering if there are certain paint colors or supplies that Ray Bell is running short of. Thanks!!

Maine Girl

I am trying to make arrangements for RayBell to visit Couples Negril. I have arrived at CN yesterday and will leave on Jan 3. I am hoping to do a meet in the lobby of resort.

Kat

kat working on it for you waynef

Ray Bell is a real gentleman. The first time we met him was in 2007. It was our first visit to CSA. He took an order for two shirts and was to deliver them to us in the lobby the night before we were to leave. The ATM machine was out of order in the lobby, we were unable to get any cash. He handed me the shirts and said, "Pay me the next time you are here". We were able to get cash in the morning before we left and were able to find him and pay him. Besides other shirts we have brought from him, we take the original two shirts back to CSA with us each year and have Ray add the current year on them. I would recommend his work to anyone. Looking forward to seeing him December of 2013. For those of us who like to bring him paint, he uses more green and black than any other color, but all colors will help.

Let us know if you are able to make arrangements to meet Ray Bell at CN. Ray painted one for me last year at CSA and I love his work! If he needs any supplies we would be happy to bring some with us. We will be arriving 1-26!!

RayBell will be at Couples Negril at noon and CSA shortly after on Monday with some examples of his work. Hopefully you will find him in the lobby.

Kat

jake and carey i can give you more info on ray bell waynestyres@yahoo.com waynef

Wonder if it would be possible for RayBell to have two days a week at CN also, since he can only be at SWA two days?

My husband and I will be back to CSA for the 4th time this February. Love the shirts RayBell paints for our sons and wanted to bring him some paint and brushes since he is always so great to us. What does he use and like? Brands and kinds of paint? Sizes of brushes?

ya mon ray bell uses apple barrel brand acrylic paints, usually found at wal mart, dark colors he prefers right now, dark blue, green red, brushs i usually buy a variety pack and then ray cuts them to his liking, he is at csa tuesdays and fridays wayenf