Default CSA oceanfront verandah suite pics anyone???

I'm going on my honeymoon at the end of July, beachfront verandas were all sold out. For those that have been to CSA before, are the chances slim that they would be able to upgrade us?? Does anyone have pics of the oceanfronts?? How far are they from the beach??

They are called ocean verandas not oceanfronts. Very slim chance on an upgrade, but only a minute to the beach and you'll probably get a slight ocean view. Very nice room but there all good at CSA, have a blast.

Hi Shelby,
    We've stayed in the Ocean Verandah suites once and now save the money and book Garden Veranda suites. My best advice is to request a ground floor (first choice) or third floor room. The second floor rooms have a problem with the trees blocking any possible view of the beach. Even if you have to wait a day for a first floor room to be available it is so worth it. We had a ground floor room back in December and loved it. Getting your pre-breakfast coffee/tea, juice, fruit & croissant tray delivered out on the veranda for you to enjoy is amazing. Plus you can walk right in and out of your room on the beach side instead of having to walk around the building is great. We never locked our veranda door but make sure you bring a room key because sometimes the maid will lock it. Here's a picture of the view on the second floor from that room. We didn't spend much time in the room so it didn't spoil our vacation. But it is nice to have a decent view when you're getting ready to start your day.
    Enjoy your time in Paradise, aka CSA!
    Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Try the Oceanfront Suites. Same as a verandah without the tv in the room

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby8020 View Post
    I'm going on my honeymoon at the end of July, beachfront verandas were all sold out. For those that have been to CSA before, are the chances slim that they would be able to upgrade us?? Does anyone have pics of the oceanfronts?? How far are they from the beach??
    It depends on the rm#...I had rm# 4123...which was categorized as an Ocean Verandah Suite on the CSA map that is given at the resort. You would've thought my room was a beachfront as we were on the 1st floor and our verandah opened up right to the beach. Now, the two other couples we were with also had booked an OVS, but they were put in the building behind me on the 2nd floor. So, I would suggest to ask if you can get one of the rms between 4122-4125. They are the best!! Here is a pic of my view...

Name:  540458_3291956861324_2077813246_n.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  58.9 KB

We had 4122 last April and it's definitely a beachfront veranda suite. I have the pics to prove it!

We had 4122 last April and it's definitely a beachfront veranda suite. I have the pics to prove it. The ocean verandas are behind the bfvs.

I thought it was a beachfront myself...but I swore the map at the resort had it listed as an Ocean Verandah Suite...oh well...either way I got lucky! If it actually was a BVS, then I got upgraded since I paid for an OVS and if it actually was an OVS, then I was lucky to get one of the best!!

Shelby8020...I'm sure you are going to love your OVS...whether its right on the beach or right behind it...the rooms are lovely and your only a couple of feet away from the beautiful beach!! Enjoy!!

softail19...I thought it was a beachfront myself...but I swore the map at the resort had it listed as an Ocean Verandah Suite...oh well...either way I got lucky! If it actually was a BVS, then I got upgraded since I paid for an OVS and if it actually was an OVS, then I was lucky to get one of the best!!

Shelby8020...I'm sure you are going to love your OVS...whether its right on the beach or right behind it...the rooms are lovely and your only a couple of feet away from the beautiful beach!! Enjoy!!