Default Check out our new BLOG

Greetings to all:

We are excited to announce our new social media BLOG at www.couples.com/blog .

While the message board is still you daily goto forum to communicate with past, current and future guests, the Couples' Blog will be updated weekly and will provide viewers with interesting articles and relevant information from the Chief Romance Officer, our resorts, the island and our guests.

AND - keep posting here. We will be culling the most popular threads from the Message Board and adding to our "Favorite Posts"!

Let us know what you think.

Couples Resorts

I'm loving the new blog. Way to go Couples!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

I LOVE it!

Sorry if this is a little off the "blog"topic, but I would love to see a section on this message board for trip reports. I love reading about other peoples Couples experiences. It really helps the withdrawls from one trip to the next. It is often difficult to locate them on the message board when they are mixed in with all of the other topics. Also, a sperate section might encourage others to actually write trip reports, for Couple junkies like me Thank you !!

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Sorry if this is a little off the "blog"topic, but I would love to see a section on this message board for trip reports. I love reading about other peoples Couples experiences. It really helps the withdrawls from one trip to the next. It is often difficult to locate them on the message board when they are mixed in with all of the other topics. Also, a sperate section might encourage others to actually write trip reports, for Couple junkies like me Thank you !!
    I was thinking the same thing this morning as we get closer to arrival at CTI.
    Vicky

that would be awesome Renee

Love the new blog!