Default Love away payment plan???

I am sure the answer is somewhere but I have not seen it.
    I tried to book a vacation for July 2013 at CN. I go to the booking room and enter my room and stuff....it wants a $400.00 deposit. Is this correct? I keep reading where the Love Away Plan is $100.00 a month. Do I pay the $400.00 depost and then $100.00 a month? I am trying to keep my deposit and payments low since I have 3 more vacations this year and plenty of time to pay this new trip off.
    Help me understand this please.
    Angie
    If my dreams could all come true paradise would be
    - in a little bungalow - somewhere by the sea.

Just did this yesterday....after you enter in names you can choose the love away plan....cant miss it, you have to choose something!

As you are booking it reads the $400 deposit. When you get to the end, and are ready to pay, just click on Love Away, and they will charge you the $100 and the cost of the trip insurance if you took that. Just keep going through the process, and it will come up.

Then each month about the same time they will charge the card you used to book. I have done it the last couple of years and like it. I get an e-mail each month when they charge my credit card.
    Linda

You just need to put down the $100. After you have picked dated and room you come to a page that asked for travelers info and payment. The choices of how to book is at the bottom of this page.

I you continue the payment process, it should give you the Love Away option.

I also chose the Love Away Plan. It is $100.00 for deposit. The regular deposit is $400. My first deposit was $100.00 and each month after that. I choose to pay more since my trip is in July. I email one person monthly with my credit card and they adjust accordingly. they in return send me an updated receipt. .... make sure you are clicking in the right place. Hope this helps

Yes, you pay the deposit, then the $100 a month for the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Angie View Post
    I tried to book a vacation for July 2013 at CN. I go to the booking room and enter my room and stuff....it wants a $400.00 deposit. Is this correct? I keep reading where the Love Away Plan is $100.00 a month. Do I pay the $400.00 depost and then $100.00 a month? I am trying to keep my deposit and payments low since I have 3 more vacations this year and plenty of time to pay this new trip off.
    Angie
    If you scroll down to the bottom of the payment page you can check Love Away and the down payment changes to $100.oo

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Angie View Post
    Angie
    when you get to the final page you will be allowed to do the love away plan it is $100 not inclusive of trip insurance or extras you add at that time which require payment in addition to love away plan.

Thank you all so much for the information. i did not go that far in the process because I figured I should just wait until I had the other money to put down. I just do to tie up all my extra cash if i do not have to. I am excited that I finally picked a place and that I am ready to commit. I get vacation bipolar....where should I go, it is gonna be a good time. I drive my husband crazy! Couples Nigril.....here we come!
    If my dreams could all come true paradise would be
    - in a little bungalow - somewhere by the sea.