Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

2 more sleeps!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sueboo View Post
    Hi Bridget - see you on the 19th!

Sue, it was so nice to meet you an Adolph! I hope you guys enjoyed our company as much as Brian and I enjoyed yours.

I almost had a melt down on the plane ride back. I tell B its because of the turbulence, but in reality I know it was because I didnt want to leave CTI.

So bittersweet and we seriously cannot wait to get back home!!!!

Hi Courtney! It was great to meet you both! Have a Happy, Happy marriage and hope to see you in Jamaica again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siouangal3 View Post
    Sue, it was so nice to meet you an Adolph! I hope you guys enjoyed our company as much as Brian and I enjoyed yours.

I almost had a melt down on the plane ride back. I tell B its because of the turbulence, but in reality I know it was because I didnt want to leave CTI.

So bittersweet and we seriously cannot wait to get back home!!!!

SUE!!!!! How's everything!! I came across this forum board and I was like hmmm let me check March 2013 and there's Sue and Adolf! I'm sure by my username you know who this is!!!

Good evening all, hubby and I have just booked our first ever triP to Jamaica and will be travelling to CTI 10-24 March. We are from the UK and looking forward to sharing a few cocktails with some lovely people. Anyone going from the UK?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6