Default Honeymoon and Birthday!

Hello all!
    My finance and I will be visiting CTI the second week of July for our honeymoon! We are so excited. We have never been to a Couples Resort and are looking forward to some fun, relaxation, and of course some quality time. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a great birthday gift for my soon to be husband. His birthday is on Tuesday July 10. I wasn't sure if I should plan a fun activity, an extra special date, a massage, etc. I wasn't sure what all the resort would offer, or if anyone has some great tips from previous visits.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated! Also, I was hoping to spend less that $150 preferably around $100.

Quote Originally Posted by cnpurdy View Post
    Hello all!
    My finance and I will be visiting CTI the second week of July for our honeymoon! We are so excited. We have never been to a Couples Resort and are looking forward to some fun, relaxation, and of course some quality time. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a great birthday gift for my soon to be husband. His birthday is on Tuesday July 10. I wasn't sure if I should plan a fun activity, an extra special date, a massage, etc. I wasn't sure what all the resort would offer, or if anyone has some great tips from previous visits.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated! Also, I was hoping to spend less that $150 preferably around $100.
    Hi ! I know you want to keep the cost down but if you are willing to go for a bit extra, CTI's dinner on Tower Island is UNFORGETTABLY AMAZING! Well worth the price and a beautiful gift.
    Have a wonder wedding and Happy Birthday to your Hubby!