Default Question for past guests

Can anyone tell me if there is liqour in the mini bar in the rooms? In particular couples tower and San souci?
    Last edited by Iowa8; June 5th, 2012 at 09:43 AM.

If you order it. Become a Romance Rewards member and when you pre-register, you can place your mini bar order. We did ours a couple of weeks ago for our trip in 27 days to CTI.
    Vicky

Yes, you can choose up to 4 different bottles, Gin, Rum, Vodka and Whiskey along with white or red wine and Champagne. Also you can get 2 beers and the mixers for your drinks. They are full size liter bottles for the liquor.

Default mini bar

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa8 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is liqour in the mini bar in the rooms? In particular couples tower and San souci?
    Yes it is fully stocked with what you want.

yes fully stocked.

You get the large bottles of whatever liquer you ask for. They leave you a list to fill out, and they refill it every day (as long as you do the list) They will automatically leave water (usually 2 bottles) some type of juice, and pepsi. If you want diet you need to ask for it. If you ask for something special, they usually try to accomodate you, but cannot always do so. The room you are in makes no difference. That is what is nice about couples, EVERYONE, no matter what room category is treated the same.
    Linda

Hi Iowa8,
    Yes, you can request liquour for your minibar. The resort will provide gin, vodka, whiskey, and of course Appleton's Rum. Mixers such as tonic water, pepsi, diet pepsi, seven-up, ginger ale, orange juice, clamato, and pineapple juice are also provided. You can even request the house red and white wine as well as sparkling wine for your minibar too!

Enjoy!
    suzyQ

I wish that I would have remembered to do this earlier last time...ugh

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011