Thread: Mini bar

Default Mini bar

Can someone please tell me what is included in the mini bar at couples tower in each room. Does it depend what kind of room you get?

What you get in your mini bar has nothing to do with your room. That's one of the great things about Couples, everyone is treated the same no matter what room you book. If you are a Romance Rewards Member, you can pre-order for your mini bar. Just go to the romance rewards page and there is a link on the left side bar to preregister. Don't log in until you get to the preregistration page.
    Vicky

In my entire life, I've never been anywhere that had a mini-bar. This may sound sad, but I'm really looking forward to having a mini-bar :P

Hi Fed!
    You're going to love your mini bar!!!! Make sure to sign up for Romance Rewards so you can do pre-check in and your mini bar will be stocked how you want it when you check in!!!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!!!
    suzyQ

If it's the same selection as CN, you get full liter bottles of vodka, rum, scotch, and gin. Full bottles of red, white, and sparkling wine. Cans of Carib beer or Miller Lite upon request. Plus Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Ting, and ginger ale. You can also get a variety of juices, like orange, cranberry, & pineapple. Tonic and soda water are also available.

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi Fed!
    You're going to love your mini bar!!!! Make sure to sign up for Romance Rewards so you can do pre-check in and your mini bar will be stocked how you want it when you check in!!!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!!!
    suzyQ
    Thanks Suzie We'll be sure to do that!