Thread: Wedding songs

Default Wedding songs

Need info from someone who has been married at CSA or any Couples I suppose. We were told we would need 3-5 songs to play during the wedding. Do these songs play continuously or will someone be controlling the music and changing songs as the service proceeds. Thanks for your help?

We were married on May 22nd we only brought two songs with us the song I wanted to walk down the isle to and our first dance song. They played some Jamaican music the rest of the time and it was perfect . Don't stress about the music they do a great job! Enjoy your day

We just renewed our vows 2 weeks ago at CSA. Someone will play the songs for you in the order that you want, however I suggest you bring a cd with the songs you want. They have a big song list, but to be sure you get exactly the ones you want, bring your own.

Quote Originally Posted by CouplesVirgin2012 View Post
    Need info from someone who has been married at CSA or any Couples I suppose. We were told we would need 3-5 songs to play during the wedding. Do these songs play continuously or will someone be controlling the music and changing songs as the service proceeds. Thanks for your help?

I was married at (COR) CTI in 2001, you give them the songs and they ask you where you want to put the songs in your video, i.e., when your walking to your groom, signing the marriage certificate, etc. They will explain all this to you. Congrats!
    Dianavr

Quote Originally Posted by CouplesVirgin2012 View Post
    We were just married on May 2. When you meet with the wedding planner the day after you get there she will go over with you the songs you would like. She has an Ipod/speakers and she takes care of playing the music. She will find and download any song you want if she doesn't already have it. For our ceremony we had 3 Bob Marley songs. The first that we walked to was Is This Love. 2nd during the ceremony was Three Little Birds.
    3rd One Love, which was kind of "kitchy" but was fun.

The wedding planner is awesome and will do anything you want. They say "no problem mon" and they mean it. We had a perfect wedding and honeymoon!

It is not a current hit or anything but if you take a listen to "I Could Not Ask For More" by Edwin McCain you will see why it was our wedding song. It really does say it all.

We had a band play for our wedding but we had a few songs we wanted played picked out and we knew which one she would walk down the "aisle" (beach) to and which one we wanted for our first dance.

How the songs are played is up to you. It's your wedding.

The wedding planner will help you with it. They do a great job.

Don't stress it.

You should hire a wedding music DJ, if you can afford

We selected one song for when I was walking down to my groom. We did select 3 more to put towards our video. It turned out awesome!

We were just married on 10-1-12. At CSA. We had them play their own Jamaican wedding music. Then we had afew songs for the first dance an small reception. There was really nothing to worry about. Oh the Jamaican wedding cake is great.