Default How early is too early to start packing??

I am 80 days out from our wedding and 77 days out from when we leave for CTI...and I am already thinking about starting a "packing pile" for the trip. Am I crazy? Anybody else getting antsy??

lol No not crazy! I bought a lot of new clothes and stuff that wasn't going to wear before so I did throw it in a suitcase maybe a month or so before. The worst part is the WAIT!! It will fly by!! My wedding was 2 weeks ago at CTI. It was AMAZING. Happy planning!

Heh, I don't know about packing, but I'm already browsing beach cover-ups for the wife for our trip in 350 days! I'll usually find one or two, then e-mail the links to her, and she'll give her opinion. So far, most of the ones I pick out, she likes...

As for packing, when we went last year, we started packing about a week or so in advance, and had a "pack list" worked up almost a month in advance so we knew which bag to pack our "can't let the airline lose" stuff (contact supplies mostly,) and our "we can manage without this" bag.

Jason
    CTI in
    350 days
    16 hours
    37 minutes!

I have 32 days to go and I have started to pack some of the wedding things but no clothes yet. I will probably do that a week or so before so they don't get too wrinkly.
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012