Thread: Beds at CN

Hybrid View

Default Beds at CN

Love this msg board & all the tips! First time to Couples in just 81 days!!!! Are the beds comfortable (for the sleeping part of the trip)? We went to the Dominican a couple yrs back and the beds were so hard that I couldn't sleep. Thought about packing an air raft for this trip as I'd rather not being comatose.

We had no trouble with the beds at CN. Slept like a baby. Even on the first night which can sometimes be a problem on a new bed.

The beds at CN are wonderful! We have been there 5 times and never a complaint about the beds.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I have a bad back and need somewhere between soft and hard. We thought the beds were very comfortable! No back problems!We were there this February/March at CN.

We sleep like babies at CN. Sooo comfortable

I can't remember I fell asleep all 4 trips to CN and woke up raring to go in the mornings, and I have a bad back.

Beds are great I had back surgery 3 years ago on two discs just before a trip there and the bed was excellent, we are returning in August and I will be having back surgery again in September( just completed epidurals to hold me thru summer) and I am not concerned about the beds what so ever, I wish I slept at home as well as I do in Jamaica!!!!!!! :}

Awesome beds at CN. Sleep will not be an issue.

The beds at CN are more comfortable than our own bed!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Stayed at CN twice and never had a problem with the beds and sleeping. But then again, it could be that we didn't have any problems sleeping because of the champagne.

Best part of the room is the bed. Mattress is so comfortable.

The beds are great.. I normall toss and turn in hotel beds but I slept like a rock everynight there.

Although I did have a lot of liquid sedative! Ah rum... Good times.

Thank you all so much!! Yes I'll leave the raft at home and save the room in the suitcase for other things!