Default Only 309 days to go!

Booked my trip for Couples Negril for next April 2013 and only have 309 more days to go. I'm not too anxious am I.

Quote Originally Posted by misskathyi2009 View Post
    Booked my trip for Couples Negril for next April 2013 and only have 309 more days to go. I'm not too anxious am I.
    Not at all. I have a countdown timer running on my computer that says 312 days and it's been going for a while.

We only have 307 days until CN so I would say yes, you are too anxious.

My wife and I will be there 4/11-19 (had I been thinking, 4/20 would have been PERFECT! ). There is an April 2013 page in the "meet up" section.

Quote Originally Posted by misskathyi2009 View Post
    Well MissKathy, I do believe we will be there at the same time. 4/13-21 for us..... I came up with 310 without an actual countdown clock so I think I'm close.

Cannot wait eitherhas been awhile since we have been to Negril!!!

Marie
    CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN 2013 soon come

Not compared to me....Only 442 days until August 2013 trip to CTI!!!!

Haha...I was right there with you! I started my countdown around the same number...I am now down the 164...woohoo! It's my first time so I can't wait. You will make it through the wait, I promise!
    Britnee
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
    - John 14:27

Sounds like a long time doesn't it? Believe me, it will be here before you know it. Enjoy the ride.

CSA Aug. 2011, July 2012, July 2013, July 2014
    CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

309 days til' we're in CSA for our honeymoon. I'm already planning outfits. Nah, not too anxious.