Thread: Jheanel Update

Default Jheanel Update

Just spoke with Jheanel and she is doing great. They have her bartending back over at SSB. Also, she told me that she just found that she will be having a girl and she is due sometime late December. Sounds like a Christmas baby! She sounded so happy & Mandy and I are so happy for her. We can't wait to see her again!!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

That's great, do you know when she starts her maternity leave? We'll be there 1-8 Dec and had hoped to see her before she left. She was on vacation when we were there in July and didn't get a chance to see her then
    (Karen&Paul)

Jeffmon,
    Next time you speak with Jheanel please send her best wishes from Suzzette and Karl from SSB! We will be back the week between Christmas and New Year's so she will most likely have had her little one by then.

All the best,
    suzyQ

Love her to pieces....

She is doing great!!! You may have to look for her inside Palazzina during breakfast hours as she was pulled out of SSB after 3 or 4 days this past week.

Awesome news! My husband and I will be back on Oct. 29th so I'll be sure and pack a gift for her baby girl. I can't wait to see her and all the others that make our trip so wonderful.