Hybrid View

Default CTI 5/26/12 Holly & Jeff

A special thank you to Latoya and our AMAZING photographer Kumar, also used the resort videographer. She did amazing! Our minister John was wonderful!

What a magical weddingmoon we had. Our wedding here was seriously stress free and beautiful. Did the one love package, only upgrade was my boquet. Showed Latoya a picture and she brought me one EXACT, maybe even prettier than the picture. (I saw the complimentary one. Too small for my liking. It cost 75.00 for the upgrade. Well worth it for me!)

Use the resort photographer. SERIOUSLY!( Look at my photos!!!) I was having second thoughts because of the price point and other reviews I read. We paid $750 for 50 pics on a cd and a wedding album they ship to you with the 50 pics you choose. It is amazing the front will have a picture of you on it. You will see examples the day you pick everything. We spent another 300 for trash the dress, that includes 25 pics on a cd. We did the complimentary photo shoot another day and picked 12 photos for 120. Video was 300 unedited or 600 edited. We did edited because our reception was soon afterwards. They did a great job!

I did my own hair and makeup. It was just us at our wedding, then we did a reception back home and showed our pictures and video. I loved it just the two of us, so romantic. We were like in our own little world.

We got married behind the pool bar at CTI in the "gardens" it over looks the ocean and the island is in our pics! I was worried it would be loud because we were married @ 2 pm but no the pool was quiet, I think a lot stopped to watch! It was also nice and breezy and a little shady there too. Perfect location for us. The beach seemed a little cheesy to me. The set up is small and you are right by people laying out. Our location seemed a lot more private. Anywhere here will be perfect though!

My tips: RELAX! They have it all under control! Use the resort videographer and photographer! They were amazing. People can't believe our photos! Enjoy every minute and as Latoya says SMILE

Any questions please message me or find me on facebook I know its scary planning a wedding somewhere you have never been and know really nothing about. Bring pictures of what you are looking for in your photos. Ask for Kumar, fun guy!

Hope you enjoy our photos...WE WERE SO PLEASED!! THANK YOU ALL AT CTI FOR A GREAT WEDDINGMOON...COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER!!!

Here's my link to my facebook pics:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1723264&type=3

JEFF & HOLLY
    5/26/2012 CTI
    BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL!
    XOXO

For some reason I can't look at the photos. Could you send a different link? I get married on tower isle in 9 days! I can't wait. We are using the resort photographer, but I am considering the videographer but I think it's so expensive. How long is it and how long are they there for? Any tips or advice would be appreciate. How was the weather. When we there it says 60% chance of rain but everyone says it will be fine it will only rain for a short period of time.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiesumiebradley View Post
    For some reason I can't look at the photos. Could you send a different link? I get married on tower isle in 9 days! I can't wait. We are using the resort photographer, but I am considering the videographer but I think it's so expensive. How long is it and how long are they there for? Any tips or advice would be appreciate. How was the weather. When we there it says 60% chance of rain but everyone says it will be fine it will only rain for a short period of time.thanks
    hey find me on facebook Holly Sink my weddingmoon album i let the public see! Hope you can see it that way

or

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1723264&type=3

or

http://www.facebook.com/holly.plummer.96

Holly you look beautiful, I love your necklace, can you tell me where you got it?
    (Karen&Paul)

Default :)

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    Holly you look beautiful, I love your necklace, can you tell me where you got it?
    Love your pictures! Looks like you had a great time

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    ETSY http://www.etsy.com/shop/treasures570 is the link to her site. She is amazing!

Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for sharing! We too are doing an at home reception and are using the resort photogs!

Thanks!

Its so nice to see your pictures. We are trying to decide whether to book or not and most photos are of a little older clientel, which is fine but we are going to bring several couples of friends and we are all young. Your photos are awesome and it looks like exactly what i want. How were the other guests? Was there any nightime clubs or places to hang out or since its all couples does everything end relatively early? THanks!!

It was just an "us" wedding, I had the same concern about being an "older" crowd but it really wasn't. There is a lot of young honeymooners. It is a couple vibe, obviously it was actually very mellow, at night. I think if we were to have brought a group, we would obviously of had our own party lol. Since it was just the two of us, it was kind of quiet. It was what we wanted though. Now, for nightlife, you can't really get a cab and just go to town. I think it's to dangerous. Monday night was Beach party night & Margaritaville. The bus to the bar left late like 11pm-2 am...now that was a party!! Very fun! A must do, if you like to party! Other than that, the night died at 10 pm. BUT the sun rises super early and sets at like 6ish...So that being said your ready for bed after the sun all day around that time. I've gone to Cancun and cruises. The nightlife for those places was obviously great, this is more set for couples/romance/relaxation...but you will have fun