Default Question about CSA being touched up a bit.

Hi, this question is probably for managment, but Iv'e just booked a trip again to CSA for March 2013
    I noticed after reading several reviews on TA that plenty of people where complaining about CSA being need of a face lift. The last time I was at CSA was 3 years ago, and at that point I thought It was starting to look dated. I love everything about this place, but I have to agree that even a little bit of paint, and new furniture would make it look so much better. I understand that to do a whole do over would probably come in time. But why not paint and get new furniture? It would brighten up the resort a bit. I'm not trying to put my favorite resort down, just trying to make future people happier.And for the price, they seem to be disappointed.

I personally don't care about that stuff. I pay my money to be on that gorgeous beach and for the food and drinks. That other stuff just doesn't matter to me and I always wonder why people are so nitpicking. I guess I just don't get it.

Hi birdy! I know that when I was at Swept Away this March/April the nightclub was shut down over the weekend for renovations. There were also other renovations going on in the Great House area (I'm assuming that's why I was assigned there through the Secret Rendezvous program-love that mystery deal!). So it seems they are upgrading, although I'm not sure of the extent...

Giving it a facelift would change it into something else, we love CSA just the way it is!!

soft and Sono, Right on the mark!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofthebeach View Post
    Giving it a facelift would change it into something else, we love CSA just the way it is!!
    I'm not saying it isn't beautiful, everyone always takes things the wrong way( if I didn't think so I wouldn't be returning for the 4 time) it's just that I see other peoples point of view in a way. All I'm saying is maybe paint a little and some new patio furniture, thats all I think it needs.

As a long time fan of CSA (over 20 years) I am in full agreement that the resort needs some investment, especially the rooms and bathrooms. There is a difference between shabby and shabby chic. JMO.

when we visited CSA in oct. 2011, they were painting most of the buildings and outdoor stairwells.

They always seem to be painting , fixing or building something every time we have ever been to any Couples resort. We have been to them all. I just think people like to complain.

Couldn't agree more Bearso.