Thread: Timair

Default Timair

Did Timair go out of business? I tried to access their web site and got a go-daddy page. It looked as though the domain name available. Trying to get the rates for flights from MBJ to Negril.
    GREANJAC

Seems to be working now.

http://www.timair.net/

I recall about $225 for a couple each way. It is a little hard to rationalize solely based upon time saving. In December, they didn't have a plane/pilot ready for us and we had to wait a while. 10 minutes after we got to the CN lobby, we saw a couple get out of the shuttle whom we had seen in the Couples Lounge at MoBay.

That said...I love taking TimAir! The flight is fast, it is fun, and if the stars align you do save an hour. I sometimes think that if you can get there a little bit before a full shuttle, you can check in faster and might have a little more wiggle room as far as room selection preferences (i.e., if you are on the back of the bus, your preferred room location might just have gone to the people in line in front of you).

Quote Originally Posted by greanjac View Post
    Did Timair go out of business? I tried to access their web site and got a go-daddy page. It looked as though the domain name available. Trying to get the rates for flights from MBJ to Negril.
    You must have tried timair dot come...its actually timair dot net

Try timair.net it still works.

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

It's working for me
    http://www.timair.net/

No, I was able to access thier website. It's www.timair.net
    Hope this helps.

http://www.timair.net/ works. You can also call them at 876-952-2516 or email at timair@usa.net.

The .com address is not redirecting anymore. Likely forgot to pay to extend the domain for another year.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

http://www.timair.net/ appears to still work.

we just booked our flight on TimAir. website is timair.net

try timair.net

it is Timair.net and it working now. You may have tried .com by mistake.

We just flew TIMAIR last week. Great flight as usual.

Here's their website link. Checks out Ok from here.

http://www.timair.net/index.html

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

no, just tried their site and had no problem...we're still there on page 4 of the guest photo's page from our flight with them this past march

Try www.timair.net (rather than .com)
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

It's www.timair.net.

Also check International Airlink's rates. http://www.intlairlink.net/

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We are considering using TimAir to fly from the airport to Negril, but one thing worries me. Since you have to pay in advance to reserve your flight, what happens if your flight into Montego Bay is delayed and you arrive late for your TimAir flight? Will they wait for you? How long will they wait? I assume they are not going to refund your money if you show up too late for them. Will you still be able to use the Couples shuttle even if you told them you’d be taking TimAir?

I also hear they have no lights on the planes and they can’t fly after dark. We are supposed to land just after 3pm. The sun sets about 6pm in January, so if our flight into Montego Bay is delayed 2 hours or more, they probably won’t have time to get us to Negril and then take the plane back to Montego Bay before dark. What happens then?

Has anyone had any luck waiting until you get to the airport to book you TimAir flight?
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thanks everyone, I guess I went brain dead forgetting the address ended in .net.
    GREANJAC

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    We are considering using TimAir to fly from the airport to Negril, but one thing worries me. Since you have to pay in advance to reserve your flight, what happens if your flight into Montego Bay is delayed and you arrive late for your TimAir flight? . . . . Has anyone had any luck waiting until you get to the airport to book you TimAir flight?
    You can reserve a fight in advance, but you don't pay in advance. You pay when you check in at the Tim Air counter in Montego Bay.

You can wait until your arrival to book the flight, but you run the risk of a wait. A plane might have just left for Negril when you contact the Tim Air desk requesting a flight; if that happens, you'd have to wait for the plane to land in Negril and then return to MoBay. If you made a reservation in advance, they would have held the flight for you.

You have nothing to lose by making your reservation in advance because, again, you do not pay in advance. Tim Air doesn't request any credit card information or require a deposit when you make your reservation. If your flight is delayed and you don't land until after dark, you'll be taking the shuttle, and Tim Air will NOT try to assess a cancellation fee.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thanks, Pamela!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015