Thread: wedding rings

Default wedding rings

My fiance and I stayed at CSA in April...we had a wonderful time and plan on
    coming back next April and get married!! My question is this...if i were to send
    a small postage paid container, would someone at CSA put some sand in it and mail it back to me??
    There is a couple in Canada that design wooden rings and will put some of the sand in the ring...

Just my humble opinion.....it is very expensive to mail things to and from Jamaica. Just a suggestion.....think someone at or going to CSA might be willing to bring back some sand and then mail it to you? Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Spindler View Post
    My fiance and I stayed at CSA in April...we had a wonderful time and plan on
    coming back next April and get married!! My question is this...if i were to send
    a small postage paid container, would someone at CSA put some sand in it and mail it back to me??
    There is a couple in Canada that design wooden rings and will put some of the sand in the ring...

We are going to CSA in September - if you haven't found anyone to send you some sand back by then, just let me know and I'd be glad to! I can bring it back to TX and then just ship it to you from here

What is the company that makes the rings?? My husband's wedding band is titanium and wood, with interchangeable wooden inlays (he's a carpenter), so these rings sound fun!

Hailey

Found the site by accident it is www.touchwoodrings.com and my fiance is a cabinet maker and didn't want a traditional ring.
    That would be amazing if you could do that for us... We would so appreciate it!! If we don't find it any other way. I'll find you on here
    My number is 215-983-5421.

Carol