Thread: CN scuba guys?

Default CN scuba guys?

We want to bring t-shirts to the dive guys at CN next month, but need to know who all is still there. Would appreciate help from anyone who is there now or has been recently.

We know Karl (Sugar), Richard, Craig (did he leave), Alain, Ashran (Shrek), can't rememer the name of the guy that usually drives Bubbles. Who took over for Brian, any idea what size t-shirt he/she would wear? Brian had an assistant last year and maybe the year before, I think her name begins with a "C", is she still there?

Is there anyone I left out? Dont want to get there without enough shirts...

Thanks for any help, Cindy

Richard, Alain, Ashrayn, Courtney (the boat captain), Sugar, Jovane & Jermaine (both are watersports guys that assist with dives), and the new manager is Carl.

Hi
    We got back 2 weeks ago. We love the guys at the CN watersports hut (Not enough to make a baby), but really - they are fantastic.
    Ian and Vanda

Thank you dank120, Do you have any idea what size t-shirt Jovane, Jermaine, and Carl would wear?

Steven is also diving occasionally. I know this because I was just there two weeks ago, Dan. Where were you? LOL Just kidding...Hopefully we will get to see you again next May :-) We missed you guys!

My guess is the Jovane, Jermain and Karl would be USA medium.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Mendy View Post
    Steven is also diving occasionally. I know this because I was just there two weeks ago, Dan. Where were you? LOL Just kidding...Hopefully we will get to see you again next May :-) We missed you guys!

My guess is the Jovane, Jermain and Karl would be USA medium.
    Alright Brian, I see how it is! Don't make me drive down to Wichita and slap a triangle choke on ya! Show that wrestling guy how us jiu-jitsu guys roll! I can't believe Steve is diving now. We spent some time hanging out with him in November. I didn't think that was his thing. We will definitely see you next spring. We're already planning our trip to CN in May, but we won't make November this year, because Carrie will still be on maternity leave. By May though, our baby boy will be hanging out with grandma and grandpa for a week. May 30th-June 7th, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CMCindyA View Post
    Thank you dank120, Do you have any idea what size t-shirt Jovane, Jermaine, and Carl would wear?
    No problem! When you see Jovane, tell him that Dan said "Barbi-licious probably needs an extra small".

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    Alright Brian, I see how it is! Don't make me drive down to Wichita and slap a triangle choke on ya! Show that wrestling guy how us jiu-jitsu guys roll! I can't believe Steve is diving now. We spent some time hanging out with him in November. I didn't think that was his thing. We will definitely see you next spring. We're already planning our trip to CN in May, but we won't make November this year, because Carrie will still be on maternity leave. By May though, our baby boy will be hanging out with grandma and grandpa for a week. May 30th-June 7th, right?
    I am shaking in my boots...jiu-jitsu...lol Seriously though, yes May 30th to June 7th. We will so enjoy seeing the new papa and mama :-)

Default CN Scuba team

Quote Originally Posted by CMCindyA View Post
    We want to bring t-shirts to the dive guys at CN next month, but need to know who all is still there. Would appreciate help from anyone who is there now or has been recently.

We know Karl (Sugar), Richard, Craig (did he leave), Alain, Ashran (Shrek), can't rememer the name of the guy that usually drives Bubbles. Who took over for Brian, any idea what size t-shirt he/she would wear? Brian had an assistant last year and maybe the year before, I think her name begins with a "C", is she still there?

Is there anyone I left out? Dont want to get there without enough shirts...

Thanks for any help, Cindy

We have not been to CN since Jan 2011, (when we married there). We loved the scuba team that was there at that time, especially Craig!! Does anyone know where he went, or if he's still there? We are planning on returning soon and looked forward to diving with him.

Thanks, Don

Quote Originally Posted by Donette View Post
    We have not been to CN since Jan 2011, (when we married there). We loved the scuba team that was there at that time, especially Craig!! Does anyone know where he went, or if he's still there? We are planning on returning soon and looked forward to diving with him.

Thanks, Don
    He's at Beaches now, right down the road on the other side of Rutland Point. He's an instructor there.