Default Can you rent movies at CN?

let us know...trying to sort out if we should download a few in advance.
    Thanks!

No, there's nothing to play them on anyway

Not sure why you need any movies.Entertainment at night was pretty cool.By the time that ended the combination of the days activities,food,drink and a night cap at the piano bar, it was pretty much night night time.

Never had the time or reason to check or even turn on the TV accept for the music channel.

I'm a HUGE tv/movie guy... usually the first thing I do when I get home is turn on the TV and it doesn't get shut off until the wife wakes me up in the middle of the night to turn it off...

With that said I think I turned on the TV twice during our week stay at CTI - and both times it was on for maybe 3 minutes total and that was just to check the weather for the next day.....

Trust me - TV/Movies is going to be the last thing on your mind once you get there...

Hmmmm...when people ask a question, wouldn't it be more useful to try and simply answer their question rather than responding with why you don't think their question is of importance to you? Maybe they would like to have a romantic movie night together or something.

isabelliot, you would be better off downloading your movies. The TVs there do have some channels that will have shows and movies but no pay-per-views. And as dank120 stated, they do not have DVD players in the rooms and therefore have no reason to rent out movies. I'm not sure what kind of connection capabilities are available on the TVs for laptop hookups.

As far as hook-ups on the TV - I know the one in my room had an HDMI slot and RCA connections...

Good Luck! Enjoy your trip to paradise

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Hmmmm...when people ask a question, wouldn't it be more useful to try and simply answer their question rather than responding with why you don't think their question is of importance to you?

What a novel idea, thank you.

I do believe the TV in our room at CN did have an HDMI input, but don't hold me to that.

Quote Originally Posted by isabelliot View Post
    let us know...trying to sort out if we should download a few in advance.
    Thanks!
    I would download a few in advance..We have Netflix, and my hubby used that with the free WiFi at CSA to watch movies at the beach or sitting on the verandah...He did not use it often but it was nice to have it...The TV in our room showed some movies but not many...I was the night owl staying up late watching HGTV until I fell asleep