We were looking for an adult-only vacation and the added feature of a couples-only vacation was the biggest selling point. Then came the size - I hate crowds! Our first visit to CTI was shortly after the renos and that was another reason we chose CTI.

Now, we return (something I thought I would never do! Why go back to somewhere when there are so many other places to see?) for the wonderful atmosphere. For us, Couples means, good food and drinks, wonderful staff, great location and best of all, a fantastic, relaxing vacation with no unwanted surprises.

We don't go every year but when we're looking for a relaxing vacation we always head "home" and this is what we tell family and friends. If you want a child-free, relaxing, hot spot where you can be as busy or as lazy as you want and you don't want to worry about anything, then this is the place for you. And the food is great!

I think Couples has spoiled us. As far as evolving, I think Couples has to work hard at maintaining the peacful, romantic atmosphere. I would hope you don't grow the resort in size or open it to too many weddings with singles or younger people. I think the addition of room service and mini-bars at CTI is nice but I hope it doesn't lead to dirty dishes in the halls, bugs or late night dish collection. I have also noticed that there aren't as many inclusions as before. For us, the loss of the Catamaran and horse-back riding doesn't make much of a difference and may be as a result of deals with outside vendors but I hope that none of the "internal" inclusions, like diving and snorkelling, are maintained. Like others, we have noticed a few other things, such as the water bottles not being available but these haven't kept us from enjoying our stay.

Our first trip was booked through a travel agent, our second done as a package through a vendor and our thrid was done through Couples but only the hotel.