Hybrid View

Default Friday Lobster Night - Which restaurant at CTI?

Alright CTI goers - which restaurant is the best for Lobster night?

They are all delicious, but Eight Rivers!

On our first Friday night visit (Dec '10) we had Lobster in the main buffet restaurant. While it was good and a treat, we found on our next Friday night visit (Dec '11)- the lobster at 8 Rivers was very very good. I ordered the deconstructed beef tenderloin with a lobster tail on the side (surf and turf) and it was delicious!!!!

We've done the Verandah the last two years and it was good. Thinking about trying 8 Rivers this year for Lobster Night. That will be Michael's birthday, so I guess I should let him choose. Last year, the Patio changed for dinner. It had the salad buffet, but for the entree you ordered from a menu. The exceptions were Beach Party Night and Poolside Gala. Of for the Gala--Saturday night, the Pool Grill becomes a dessert room. It is 3 times the size of the old beach grill. I can't wait for you to see the changes. I wish we could be there when you are there, but I don't get vacation time in September unless I take unpaid days.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    We've done the Verandah the last two years and it was good. Thinking about trying 8 Rivers this year for Lobster Night. That will be Michael's birthday, so I guess I should let him choose. Last year, the Patio changed for dinner. It had the salad buffet, but for the entree you ordered from a menu. The exceptions were Beach Party Night and Poolside Gala. Of for the Gala--Saturday night, the Pool Grill becomes a dessert room. It is 3 times the size of the old beach grill. I can't wait for you to see the changes. I wish we could be there when you are there, but I don't get vacation time in September unless I take unpaid days.
    I wish I was going when you were going to be there as well! It would be so much fun to meet up again! You've been so great by feeding my couples addition and answering all of my questions and sending me photos of the renos.