Default Staff member shout out from the beach bar! Love this guys attitude! Pic attached!

He was one of the coolest beach bartender/waiters at CSA! His favorite line "Don't Be Afraid"! I think his name is Dermon,correct me if I'm wrong on the name

Name:  IMG_0256.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  61.6 KBName:  IMG_0255.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  66.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by louiseandjames View Post
    He was one of the coolest beach bartender/waiters at CSA! His favorite line "Don't Be Afraid"! I think his name is Dermon,correct me if I'm wrong on the name

Name:  IMG_0256.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  61.6 KBName:  IMG_0255.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  66.6 KB
    I cant view the photos, but that sounds like Dermon! We had the best time with him last year at martini bar, and was so happy to see him at beach bar this year. Couples has him working with the trainees...smart move on their part...heres hoping for more Dermons!

For those going soon, ask him for a purple, yellow, or brown dermon drink.

Its just business...dont be afriad...you're gonna love it....

That is indeed Dermon. I can't wait to Oct!!! Hope he's at the swim up bar then!

Definitely Dermon!

He showed us the best time when we arrived. After spending some time with him on our first day, we knew it was going to be an awesome vacation. We met wonderful people while he was entertaining us with his signature creations and "towers of fun". His blue bottom shots were THE best.

We were kinda bummed out when he wasn't working...who said he can have a day off?!

OOHHH LORD - NOW DIS IS BUSSINESS Dermon was awesome and should be the official "Bartendar Trainer"!!! Shout outs to Peter and Kevern too!!!