Default July 13, 2012 Wedding for Charlotte & Larry!

Greetings to all!

We are so excited about exchanging vows and becoming united as one at CSS. Our ceremony will be held on July 13, 2012. Are there any couples planning to be on the resort July 10th thru July 16th? Please post if you are or if you would like to share any past experiences and advice for us we would gladly appreciate it. We plan to have a blast while experiencing Jamaica together for the 1st time!

My husband & I will be there July 7- July 14th celebrating our 20th anniversary (July 11th). Congratulations to you - perhaps we'll see you before we have to leave

Oops, just noticed you'll be at CSS -- we'll be at CTI

My husband and I will be arriving at CSS the same day as you guys! We got married in Jamaica last year, so if you have any questions, feel free to pick my brain. Just in case you have any doubts about your decision to get married in Jamaica, it was the best decision I ever made- all of my friends tell me I was the most relaxed bride they had ever seen! See you in Jamaica- I'll save the congrats for when we see you in person!
    Mel and Tyke Chandler
    Everyting irie, mon!

We will be there the 14th-21st so for a few days we will be there at the same time We are getting married on the 18th
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Hi and congratulations on your wedding. Jeff and I will be there from 7/7 until 7/13. This is our second time at CSS and you will love it. It is the most relaxing and beautiful place I can think of. No worries, mon.