Default Lobster @ CSA? Which restruant, and when?

Hi...I think lobster is Sat. Night...is there a chance when we get there Thurs. to get a res. for Sat. Night? And where? Thanks...

Does anyone have a menu to see how the different restaurants prepare the lobster?

Bumping . . . would also like to know which restaurant is your favorite for lobster night.

All the resturants are our favorite on lobster night or any night for that matter!!! I think they serve it different ways each week but it is always good!!

Arriving on Thurs. not sure if you can get a reservation at Feathers or Lemongrass. I guess depends on when you are going. Have had lobster on Sat. at Palms and Feathers. Both are grilled and didn't really notice a difference however at Feathers you can turn it in to a surf and turf and add it to your beef. When we were there it was a beef tenderloin. Never tried but have heard that Patois lobster is excellent.

Good point, brennie. We will be arriving on the 1st which is a Saturday, so will try the Palms or Patois the first weekend and hope for Feathers the following. The surf and turf is a great idea.

Patois is where my wife and I chow. Their lobster is Great!

Sandy Paws Last year we arrived on Sat and went to the Palms. Lobster was great. The next week we did feathers and was fabulous. Enjoy.

Had it at Patois Sat night and it was the best lobster I have ever had. Also was a lot larger than previous years.

The two years we've been to CSA we had lobster at Patois Patio. You have to make sure that you get there early because the first year we arrived at CSA late in the evening and we only got one tail each. They said they were running low on lobster and wanted to make sure we all got one. We ended up ordering another meat dish to share since the one tail wasn't enough to fill us up after travelling all day. By the way, Feathers is too long of a drawn out affair for us, so we don't enjoy eating there more than once a trip. It might have been a rare event but the last time we ate there in December, 2011 it took forever for our drinks to arrive and then we waited a long time to place our dinner orders. Patois Patio is our favorite and the Palms is a close second followed by Lemongrass for dinner. December soon come for our next trip home to CSA!

Is lobster still served at Couples? A thread weeks ago ask about CN's lobster night and Randymon closed the thread without posting our replies saying that lobster is now only served at the "Repeaters Dinner". This is a huge disappointment for us.

Can someone, Randymon maybe, answer this for sure?
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Lobster is still be served as normal. We were able to work out a reasonable compromise with our supplier(s).

Couples Resorts

Great news!!!!!

We will be arriving Sept 10th and love lobster night at CN. So now we get it twice. The Repeaters dinner on Monday night and then again Friday night.

Yahoo...can't wait.

Thanks Randymon.
    Betty
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

We just left CSA a couple weeks ago and Lobster was Saturday night at any restaraunt there!!!