Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffin View Post
    Completely agree the rest of the staff at CTI are AMAZING! It is just the water sports people that seem to be lacking initiative when it comes to guest satisfaction. There was even a guest there that was a Physical Education teacher who just so happen to be the coach for a sailing team in Massachusetts. He BEGGED them daily to take the Hobies out and he was turned down every time. His name was Mr. King. Two other forum posters, Liquid and Chello, were there also that week and I am sure they will remember a lot of people complaining.

We had just come from the Gemmy resort a few miles up the road and took the Hobies out daily with no problems. Other then this one issue we adored our time at CTI!
    Did anyone say anything to Mr. Henry? This is unacceptable.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by RubiGal04 View Post
    When were large groups able to start booking excursions before they even arrive and have room numbers??? I hope this is not what is happening... it is possible therefore that a COUPLE (two people) who are already at the resort wouldn't be able to get on an excursion because a large group has already booked it. That is unacceptable. I sincerely hope this is a misunderstanding within the group.
    I'm wondering the same thing. How is this happening? What about those of us that repeatedly returning to Couples and yet we can't even reserve a dinner let alone anything else prior to arrival.
    Vicky

I agree..big groups shouldn't get preferential treatment ..I. am hoping this isn't true.

My husband and I reserved our cruise (Lovers' Rock Sunset Cruise) when we booked our CTI reservations (through cheapcaribbean.com - - an "add-on") We sent an email to the cruise company to verify and got a confirmation email from them. Ours if for July 11th at 3:30 (our 20th anniversary!)

Rubigal, I completely agree. I didn't think you could book anything ahead of time except maybe the private dinner. It doesn't seem fair to me.

If they are booking private cat cruises, I know that can be done before you arrive. But if they are booking the included cat cruise prior to arrival, that shouldn't be allowed. What's going on with this?
    Vicky

Okay, looks like they are reserving a private excursion cruise at a cost, not the included catamaran cruise that is offered free of charge to guests. (at least I hope that is what is going on)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2