Hybrid View

Smile Secret Rendezvous (October)

We are booked for Couples SR! We will be there October 17-26 :-)

I am so very excited! It is my husband and I's first out of province (we are Canadian) trip together! Yay!

We are going to celebrate our anniversary which is on October 21st.

Anyone else doing SR this fall?

We are not doing SR but we will be there as 18-24 Oct and the 21st is our Anniversary as well (20th) Maybe we will see you at CTI
    Cory & Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by CoryN View Post
    We are not doing SR but we will be there as 18-24 Oct and the 21st is our Anniversary as well (20th) Maybe we will see you at CTI
    Cory & Ginger

Cory and Ginger,

That is so cool! :-)

I am pretty sure we will be at Tower Isle also!

We are extremely excited!

Mel and Jeff

Although we will NOT be on the Island lol, I may try and get out there early one morning before others arrive, with my camera.
    We will have to look out for you both.

I totally didn't have the nerve to do the SR....we picked CN for our honeymoon. We'll be there from Oct 12-22nd. We too are Canadian! (Ontario) Hope that you have a great time no matter where you end up!!

i did sr and i woulnt do it again because you dont no where you r going to be until the week before. i would rather book a certain resort so i no where i am going to be. just my opinion

We did the SR the very 1st time and loved it. We didn't know the difference from one resort to the other so it was fine with us. You can't possibly go wrong the food & service is the best no matter which one your at. The only thing I would advise is if you want that beach that you can walk on for miles then definitely go to CSA. Our lst trip was to CSS and its still our favorite and seems to be the one most people get when doing SR.

Default honeymoon

My fiance and I did the SR and will not know whicg resort we will be staying at untill a week before, is that what you two did. We are leaving July 26 untill August 2. Kinda nervous, not knowing which one we are stying at, but also exciting at the same time!

We will be at couples swept away Oct 16th-23rd. When do you all find out what resort you will be going to?.. If you get CSA let us know