Default Making our way to CN on Saturday from Kansas City

My lovely bride and I will be celebrating our marriage (even though it was 6 months ago) with our first ever visit to anywhere outside U.S.! And we have heard marvelous things about Couples and Negril! So looking forward to some relaxation and romance after a crazy 6 months!! Please introduce yourselves if you see us! We are older couple... 53 and 47 but madly in love. See you in a couple of days!

Quote Originally Posted by JackandRobertaMO View Post
    My lovely bride and I will be celebrating our marriage (even though it was 6 months ago) with our first ever visit to anywhere outside U.S.! And we have heard marvelous things about Couples and Negril! So looking forward to some relaxation and romance after a crazy 6 months!! Please introduce yourselves if you see us! We are older couple... 53 and 47 but madly in love. See you in a couple of days!
    Welcome JackandRobertaMO!
    There is a thread for Sept visitors to CN. Click on the "MEET UP AT COUPLES" link at the top of this page. Then click the link for Couples Negril and then find "The New Sept 2009 Group". You'll find many couples will be there during your time frame. Please feel free to post your dates & names and get yourselves added to the list. I believe these folks have set a time & place for a meet up. Hope you have a fabulous vacation

How wonderful!! I hope you have an amazing time. Couples knows how to treat you right!!! HAVE FUN!!!
    Kristen

Default Thanks Kristen!

We are looking forward to the trip. I can't believe that Jack and I leave tomorrow morning! I am sure it will be wonderful!

Hey - let me know how it is, I am going for my nephews wedding in December from KC.