Default CSS: 1 bedroom beachfront suite

In blocks A and B, which suites have the largest balcony? One with lounge chairs?

Thanks for putting this question out there. I would like the answer as well. I like the location of A and B but would prefer a lounge chair rather that the table chairs.

Those rooms are smaller than the others. The only benefit is no walking and climbing stairs. If you're able bodied, get a larger room and better room in a less expensive category. Wish we didn't waste our money last April for our 2nd trip to CSS.

Sorry but blocks A/B don't have large balcony's. There are two chairs and a table. I love them though and use the balcony every day.

All rooms in these blocks (A and B) are the same category and same layout. The balconies are all the same, and rather small with just a table and two chairs. The views are better on higher floors, but the ground floor is nice for easy in/out from the beach, but is less private.

Then why are they more expensive, just because of the proximity to the beach?

I would not trade a bigger room for A/B blocks, these rooms are perfect. There are a lot of steps up to the other rooms. The 1st floor A/B blocks might have a lounger.

We did not sit around in our room that often but we like to use the bathrooms in our room during the day.

you pretty much roll out of bed to the beach. Plus your near to the pallazina restaurant. and the A/N beach too!

All the balconies are the same size, to me smallish, but adequate, but the bath does have a corner jacuzzi and separate stand up shower and is quite spacious with a double sink/vannity. I don't think that penthouse offers such a bath.