Thread: Bars at CN

Default Bars at CN

My husband and I are heading to CN for the first time next week and I am wondering if someone could tell us what time drinks are served until? How late is the piano bar open? I'm also wondering if the restaurant that serves food late night also serves drinks? I see most restaurants close around 10pm, but I"m hoping there is a bar open later than that.

I think the piano bar stays open until 1 or 2 am. The beach grill serves food until 5:30am I believe, limited menu but still good choices - they don't serve drinks there.

There's always the bar in your room too!

The Piano bar usually goes until the last person leaves. The Beach grill, where you can eat about all night has a bar that is open all night, or maybe it is 5am. The bars open around 10am I believe, but not all bars are open all day. The swim up and beach bar are, but the Main bar is usually only open at lunch and in the evenings. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by srhbluerain View Post
    My husband and I are heading to CN for the first time next week and I am wondering if someone could tell us what time drinks are served until? How late is the piano bar open? I'm also wondering if the restaurant that serves food late night also serves drinks? I see most restaurants close around 10pm, but I"m hoping there is a bar open later than that.

In an attempt to keep the mystery, instead of just blurting out answers as usual, I will say one thing... NO WORRIES, MAN!

(I use man, not mon, cuz it truly is disrespectful, but that's a whole other conversation!)

Thank you! I'm sure I'll be going to sleep pretty early anyhow after being in the sun and drinking cocktails throughout the day!