Default CSA photographers?

Does CSA have anything like this? Professional pics for our honeymoon for a couple hours? And does anyone know the price?

Good question! I'm also curious about this. I know they have photographers there, but I'm not sure what the price is.

Laura

You can sign up for a complimentary shoot and buy whatever you want. I think a disk of 50 images was $300.

We just returned from CSA June 6th and yes, their photographers (especially Cecil) are awesome!

When you check in, they tell you that you are their celebrity and to keep an eye out for paparazzi. This is true! They are everywhere throughout the resort. Photographers can be seen roaming the beach during the day and in Feathers, Lemongrass and the Aura Lounge at night. You can also stop by the photo desk in the Great House to schedule a photo shoot. I don't know the exact prices for everything, but I do know you can purchase a calendar w/13 images for $60 or 6 images w/a glass ornament for $80. They charge the fees to your room and mail your order to your home. They also have samples available to show you so that you can get a feel for what you are purchasing. The hardest part is choosing which pictures to buy!

We just had our renewal of vows videid & photographed & they did an awesome job. Pics are a bit pricey, but well worth it. We wenr thru the photo desk, Ayshavez "A-Z", did our photo shoot. & I believe Damian, not sure, did our video.

We bought 100 pictures on a cd for $250. Anything less than 100 pictures will cost $15 per picture on cd. We loved Cecil and A-Z. We were a little hesitant to spent $250 on just 100 pictures, but now that we're home and have them we are SO glad we did. Definitely worth the money for the memories.

Great thanks all