Default Seagrapes type place at CN?

Hello all:

Me and my significant other are in the process of planning our honeymoon and we are considering CN this time around. I have already been to CSA and loved it. One of my many favorite things about CSA was the ability to stroll over to Seagrapes in my bathing suit whenever I needed a bite to eat. I really enjoyed the type of food and drinks they served there and it was very convenient.

I've been looking at the restaurants at CN and didn't come across anything that was similar to Seagrapes. I see there is a grill type of place where you can eat in your beachwear. However, I didn't really care for the food served at the grill at CSA and I'm concerned it will be similar at CN.

Am I missing something? Is there a place similar to Seagrapes at CN where you can eat in your beachwear?

Thanks in advance for any replies

I loved Sea Grape. It was our go to place daily for lunch. My hubby got his coconut water and I my fish tacos or veggie burger!!!

There's only the Beach Grill at CN which has similar food to the grill at CSA. However, next to the grill area they also have a salad & fruit bar, guacamole, salsa, chips, fountain sodas and fruit drinks. Otherwise you're next closest option is the Cassava Terrace but coverup required.

Sea Grapes is one of the best things CSA has going for it and unfortunately you will find absolutely nothing like it at CN. Sorry. It was a bummer for us too, being vegetarians, but it is what it is. We did the trading places for the day so we could eat at Sea Grapes. (Although it did make us sad, wishing we were at CSA instead of CN). The beach grill food doesn't compare at all.

Thanks for the info. We want to try a different resort this time, but I think we would really miss Seagrapes. It probably seems like a minor issue to most couples regulars, but that place really was one of the dining highlights of our last trip. Maybe we will do csa again and then visit cn for a day to see how it is.
    Last edited by SD70; June 20th, 2012 at 05:49 PM.

The short answer is no, there is nothing like Seagrape at CN. The Beach Grill, which is very much like the one as Swept Away is about it while in your bathing suit. There is no Veggie, or Fruit bar anywhere at CN.