Default CTI Tours/Excursions

I might be totally blind and have missed it. Is there a list of the available tours at CTI online somewhere or does anyone have a copy of them? Just trying to get a feel for what is available before we get there.

Are you referring to what is included or offsite excursions that you pay extra for?

You can get a sense if you look at the list of "all-inclusions". But briefly, here is what I remember: Horseback riding, catamaran cruise, glass bottom boat, scuba diving, snorkeling, shopping trips, Dunn's River Falls, Margaritaville trip, walking in the morning. You get a list for the week when you first check in.

There are the included tours - Dunn's River, shopping in town, Cat Cruise and Horseback Riding. But at the tour desk, any other tour in Jamaica can be set up and paid for. There is zip lining, ATVs, floating the river, swimming with dolphins, parasailing, jet skiing, rum tours, Nine Mile tours, etc. It just depends on how long you want to be gone during the day because some of the tours would take all day.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

The included ones are these:

Internet Access, including WiFi
    Scuba Diving Resort Course
    Dunn's River Falls Tour
    Shopping Shuttle
    Horseback Riding Tour
    Catamaran Cruise
    Golf Greens Fees/Transfers (18 holes)
    Trip to Margaritaville
    Reef Snorkeling
    Glass Bottom Boat Ride
    Windsurfing with Instruction
    Hobie Cat with Instruction
    Water Skiing with Instruction
    Scuba Diving (For certified divers only
    Tennis with Instruction

The list of the ones with extra cost: (They do offer others not on list)
    Last edited by jon1963; December 31st, 2009 at 12:24 PM.
    Irie Mon

There were a number of reasons we chose CTI for the 7 night portion of our trip, and one of the key factors was it seemed that they offered the most inclusive activities out of the 4 resorts. That may not be accurate, but it at least appeared to be so.

At this point we're thinking the only non-inclusive activity we'll book is the zipline, altho you never know once we're over there and getting into the Jamaican groove. We may also golf too, but while there's a cost associated with it, I don't really consider that an excursion in the classic sense.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Thanks for all of the info, especially jon1963. I was looking for the non-included tours. But seeing everyone listing out the included ones confirms that we made the right decision to go to CTI. I agree with Ron & Rosa that CTI also has the most included perks too. They will definitely lose money on us because we are taking advantage or everything...especially the drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bum View Post
    Thanks for all of the info, especially jon1963. I was looking for the non-included tours. But seeing everyone listing out the included ones confirms that we made the right decision to go to CTI. I agree with Ron & Rosa that CTI also has the most included perks too. They will definitely lose money on us because we are taking advantage or everything...especially the drinks.
    Beach Bum, you're my kind of vacationer!!!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Has anyone done the Port Antonio and Frenchman's Cove excurion? I would like to go but don't know if it is worth a day away from the resort. Also, does anyone know the cost? Thank!

We have not, the resort has so must to do and we like to chill and spend time on the island.
    Irie Mon

Go Beachbum Go!!!!! It is silly not to!