Thread: May 2013

Default May 2013

just booked...great air prices. May 4-9. We missed 2012 t0 try hawaii in december. We have never been in May and we hope we love!

We'll be there slightly after you (18-30) and are mildly apprehensive of the climate - too humid and we're just not comfortable. Done some research, so we're reasonable sure everything will be fine. Very curious to read what your impressions will be.

Enjoy!

We go every year in December and the weather is perfect. We went to CSA once in September and it WAS humid but we just jumped in water to cool off I am hoping May is before the true humidity sets in but, being from Iowa, kinda used to it!! I am not starting our countdown till we get back from Hawaii but I think about it every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    We'll be there slightly after you (18-30) and are mildly apprehensive of the climate - too humid and we're just not comfortable. Done some research, so we're reasonable sure everything will be fine. Very curious to read what your impressions will be.

Enjoy!
    We are going April 30th-May 9th, and I worried about being cold. We have gone the past three years in August and I was never hot. Of course it is 105 at home today with 70% humidity.

We are going 5/17 - 5/25/2013. We have been there in 2011 and 2012 about the same week. 2011 had a little rain a couple of days. This year we had about 4 days of clouds with a little rain. Still a great vacation and can't wait to get back there in May 2013.