Hybrid View

Default Good News for Floridians

For those of you who live in Florida and are missing Couples and it's great Jamaican food...
    Good News! We read about the Mo Bay Grill in Sebastian FL on Trip Advisor. Traveling 2 hours from the Orlando area we gave it a try. (We were in Sebastian for a fishing trip.) It was yummy! The chef/owner Wesley Campbell came to our table and we introduced ourselves and shared stories about his lovely country. What a treat! We both had jerk chicken sandwiches with cucumber salad. Don't be swayed by the strip mall location. Wesley even told my husband to bring back whatever he catches and he 'd cook it!
    This little visit will hold me over until CSS in October!Name:  Vero Beach-20120614-00239.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  46.3 KB

Thanks for the heads up! If we're ever in the area we'll be sure to check it out. We live about 45 mi North of Orlando but travel alot , so you never know!

We live not too far from there (Melbourne) so will definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing!

Hi!

Would anyone in Central Florida be interested in a Couples meet and greet? We live in Orlando. I know the folks in the NE have an awesome party that Randymon attends!

Be well!
    suzyQ

Shall we meet at the MoBay Grill?