Default Newlywed massage?

Is it true that if you are Newlyweds you get a free couples massage? We will be at CSS. Is there special stipulations? Do we need to bring our marriage license? Theres nothing I want more in this whole wide world than a couples massage in a beach hut with my new husband! (we will be married the day before arrival)

You just have to arrive 30 days from your wedding and bring proof like an invitation maybe and you should be good to go. Congratulations you are going to have a blast!

If you haven't done it already, sign up for romance rewards (at the bottom of the page) , and you can order what you want in your minibar(pre-checkin). Then you start earning nights as you will be repeaters! Have fun

Bring some kind of proof (doesn't have to be a marriage license). Invitation, program, etc with your names and the date.

I believe you have to fulfill the following criteria to get the honeymoon benefits:

-- Have proof of marriage (license)
    -- Visit within 30 days of marriage date
    -- Stay for 6 nights or more

Um...if they don't offer the newlywed massage, maybe you could take matters into your own hands.

i was told license or a copy of it.sign up before hand and tell them at checkin
    it was wonderful

Does this go for the couples getting married on the island?

Quote Originally Posted by FutureFritzels View Post
    Does this go for the couples getting married on the island?
    I was wondering this too.. We are having our wedding there and will also be our honeymoon. I would think we still get the free massage.. but does anyone know for sure??