Default Which resort has most available shade spots on beach?

DH and I are going to book one of the Couples Resorts for our 10th anniversary. They all look spectacular to me and I've read for hours online about each and every one of them. My last question, and likely deciding factor, is this, which resort has the most "available" areas to sit on the beach in the shade? I can't stand too much sun, but still want a beach vacation - without being lined up row by row with other people. Would love to sit under a tree and sip a few cocktails watching the waves crash in.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

CSA has the largest beach( longest) and trees run all along the beach path. I've never had a problem finding shade when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Northof401 View Post
    DH and I are going to book one of the Couples Resorts for our 10th anniversary. They all look spectacular to me and I've read for hours online about each and every one of them. My last question, and likely deciding factor, is this, which resort has the most "available" areas to sit on the beach in the shade? I can't stand too much sun, but still want a beach vacation - without being lined up row by row with other people. Would love to sit under a tree and sip a few cocktails watching the waves crash in.

Any input is greatly appreciated.
    We need shade at all times when we are on the beach. We have stayed at all 4 Couples resorts. We always go in August when the resorts are not busy so we have always found shade. I would suggest CN but I am sorry to say you will not have any waves crashing in!! The water is too calm unless there is a large storm approaching.

CN has lots of great shade. I have never had trouble finding a spot but you won't hear the waves crashing in. The bay is usually very calm and it feels almost like a lake. Heavenly.

honestly, it would probably be SSB at CSS

I need some shade also. Have never had a problem finding some at Swept Away. Lots of areas on the beach with no one right in front. Found shaded areas at CSS not as plentiful. Can't speak for CN or CTI.

CTI has palm swaying overhead on the beach and has more waves. They also have shad sales hanging in some trees. The other option at CTI is that the veggie offers some shade and is right on the beach and the swim up bar has shade and is at the end of the beach as well as the main pool is at the other end of the beach.
    Vicky

CN has some wonderful shady spots you can sit at, some close to the public walk area and some far enough back that you are not bothered by anyone or anything. Couples Swept Away has wonderful shady areas as well. I can't speak for CTI or CSS.

Having only been to CN, this is coming straight off Google Earth, but CN and CSA by far have the most trees on the beaches, and with CSA having a longer beach, it is safe to assume that it has more shady spots. By comparison, CSS and CTI have less trees on the beaches. At CN, it is pretty easy to find a spot in the shade. It seems that from the pool bar north up the beach, there are quite a few shady spots.

Thanks everyone! This helps a lot! I think CSA in the front runner...

Northof401, if you would like some shots of the beach, email me at clemonssara40@gmail.com