Default CSS Aerial View - Labeled

There have been a lot of questions lately about where a certain building or block is located on the CSS property so I created a detailed photo layout. Hopefully this will answer most of those questions for the newcomers (or should I say "future repeaters").

Here is an aerial view of CSS with the buildings, blocks, restaurants, beaches and other points of interest clearly labeled for reference.

NOTE: You may click on the image for the full sized view.

CSS Aerial View by Jeff Brint
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Thank you Jeffmon!!! This is awesome!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Thanks! That is a great shot with nice labels!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my map.

With all the questions from couples new to CSS, I figured that we needed a more visual reference map than the one I usually post of the resort map given to each couple upon arrival.

Note, this map doesn't include all the items at CSS. I believe that they are best left for you to explore the property and find all those hidden gems.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Actually if I remember correctly, the parcel of land marked private property is now the property of Couples. I think I heard that last year when we were there, they either had just purchased the land or were about to.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Wow! Nice job, thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my map.

With all the questions from couples new to CSS, I figured that we needed a more visual reference map than the one I usually post of the resort map given to each couple upon arrival.

Note, this map doesn't include all the items at CSS. I believe that they are best left for you to explore the property and find all those hidden gems.
    Great pic and mapping! Love it! Only about 2 months and we'll be back! Can't wait!!!!!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

This is great!!!! It's so nice to see wheere places are! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Actually if I remember correctly, the parcel of land marked private property is now the property of Couples. I think I heard that last year when we were there, they either had just purchased the land or were about to.
    I do believe that Couples has either bought or is planning to buy the land that is the peninsula, but for now the buildings that I have marked as Private Property are a private residence that can be seen from the jogging path leading from A block over to SSB.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Greeting to all:

Except for a very small plot at is base - ie just along the path to Sunset Beach - where there is a private home, we own all the land on the peninsula.

Couples Resorts

That's awesome! I was wondering about this and we are about to take our first trip to CSS. I have to admit that I'm getting a little sea sick from looking at it due to the angle. lol

Sorry it made you a little sea sick Melody. As I said it's an aerial view. I also have other views taken from above the ocean looking at CSS while we flew over on TimAir.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greeting to all:

Except for a very small plot at is base - ie just along the path to Sunset Beach - where there is a private home, we own all the land on the peninsula.
    Randymon, do you have any details on what Couples plans to do with that part of the property?
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Love this map, thanks. I am arriving at CSS 9/16= will not be soon enough !

I again want to thank you for this map. I used it to show my husband the lay out of the resort, because he could not understand my explanation.

Do you also know the room type in each building? I know A/B are beachfront, C is ocean, and D 1BR verandah. Are the rest 1BR ocean, or are they mixed? And do you know how many have actual views of the ocean (of the E-H)?

Hi,
    I'll try answer some of your questions. Blocks A&B are the only blocks that have a single room category--beachfront suites. Blocks C though G have mixed room categories. The penthouse suites are in blocks D, E, and the top floor of C.

Hopr this helps some.
    suzyQ

Will post all room location /category later.