Default Hi Res CTI photos requested

Hi All!

I want to order customized Tervis Tumblers for myself and hubby for our 10 year anniversary trip. The problem is that all of our photos from our past three trips have been destroyed

Would anyone be willing to share their favorite CTI photos with me so I can put it on a Tumbler?

I appreciate anyone willing to help!

Mary

have you looked at the photos in the photo contest forum? There are some really incredible shots in there!!

Bummer about teh loss of your photos. Our CTI photos are on another drive but I will try to find them for you.

Mary, did you look through my albums on FB? Check it out and if there is anything you want, let me know and I can e-mail you the shot.
    Vicky

Mary,

You may use any of these photos that the wife and I took. I have the higher res photos saved at home, so if there's one you like (or a couple,) let me know, and we can arrange a way for you to get the higher res versions.

Some were taken with a new camera and the originals are 4288 x 3216 @ 72 dpi, while others were taken with the wifes point-and-shoot and are 2560 x 1920 @ 230dpi (all the aforementioned resolutions and DPI are according to Windows...)

Heck, while it might be kind of weird, you can even use the photos of us from our dinner on the beach if you want!

Let me know
    Jason
    CTI again in
    347 days
    20 hours
    50 minutes

You can download hi-res files of all our pics we've posted. The links are in my sig below. When an image is displayed on the right side of the page, moving your mouse over it causes a flyout menu to appear. On the lower right is an icon of a file folder called "Save Photo". Clicking on this icon will download the full resolution image file to your computer. Now I've got to get busy and put our April '12 trip pics online.

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    have you looked at the photos in the photo contest forum? There are some really incredible shots in there!!
    Use these with permission. Ask; do not take.

I'll volunteer high-res from my Flickr for something like this. If you see anything you want to use, just ask.

Wow, we have some AWESOME photographers on this site! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone offering your photos. I'm sure I'll be spending hte next three days combing through all of your albums!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by fltwinmom View Post
    Wow, we have some AWESOME photographers on this site! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone offering your photos. I'm sure I'll be spending hte next three days combing through all of your albums!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Hi, I don't have a flickr account. But, if you like, I can provide high-res of mine as well. Just send me an email to david.smith@bdc.ca and I will reply with the attachments.

2 of mine are posted in the Couples Photo Contest thread for April/May, one of which won. I also have a few other decent ones that I did not post.