Default Sept. 10- 19 - 2013

Hello there couples, My name is Brett and the joy of my life is Christine we have booked our first couples trip and cant wait!! even though its a long 450 days or so off, just looking for others that may be there at this time to have drinks with etc. good times!!!

Quote Originally Posted by evh51503 View Post
    Hello there couples, My name is Brett and the joy of my life is Christine we have booked our first couples trip and cant wait!! even though its a long 450 days or so off, just looking for others that may be there at this time to have drinks with etc. good times!!!
    Hi Brett:

My husband Greg and I will be there September 14 - 21st, so our visit will overlap yours by quite a few days. We just got back from CN a few weeks ago and met some great people. Have you been to CSS before? We haven't, although we've been to CN and CTI. Would love to meet for a drink while we are there!

Hello CA-girl-in TX, To answer your question no, and we are so excited to get to CSS, first timers and for the island as well. After reading posts it seems like there are so many genuinely nice folks that like to get away with that special person in their life! So for sure we will have to get together for a drink or two or three!

My husband and I will be there September 9-15th for our honeymoon. We are 29 from Michigan!!