Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Will be meeting with Tina to finalize the dinner plans next week

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    Not many weeks to wait. If you're not booked yet you should do it now. Kevin, I assume you'll be e-mailing us soon with details of Tina's. Can't wait.
    Everything is on track and I am meeting with Tina late next week on diner arrangements and details. One calendar month from today the fun begins!

Raeanna and I will be finishing up our week in Bar Harbor and Ogunquit, Me and returning to PA on Saturday and we decided what could be better then stopping in Providence and spending Saturday night with New England Couplesholics. Made our hotel reservations today and can't wait to ParTaa with our fellow Couples fanatics. There are still a few rooms available for saturday night so act fast and join us at the Marriott for your Jamaican fix. I hear the food at Tina's restaurant is fantastic.

PS: We may live in PA but I was born and raised in Worcester, MA so I guess I could be considered a New Englander

Captain Jim and your first mate. Welcome aboard. It is fun and we're glad you'll be joining us. There's nothing left to do but wait until September. Kevin probably already mailed you all the particulars.

Donrae. I think that's an outstanding way to end your vacation. Looking forward to seeing you.

Richie

The more the merrier Jim and Don and their other halves. Patty, sorry you can't make it this year. Hope to see you next time.

We'll be there!! We're looking forward to spending time with other couples who love Couples resort as much we do!

I am so sad that I can't make it this year! Tom would like to come anyways if he could? I have other plands that I just can't break. I will miss ALL OF YOU!!

Melody & Tom

We'll miss both of you as well. It just won't be the same with out you. Really.

Next time, next year.

Richie & Sylvia

Well folks two more days for any remaining rooms at the Marriott guaranteed rate.

Default Friday is the last day for the guaranteed rate at the Marriott

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    Melody & Tom

We'll miss both of you as well. It just won't be the same with out you. Really.

Next time, next year.

Richie & Sylvia
    Just a few slots left at the $135 nightly rate.... I have met my required commitment and this is the curtain call for those on the fence here!

2040 viewers since we let loose here.

Catch the wave here in Providence and spend some time around this festive event. You can't beat the fun we all had last year. Last minute questions just let me know.

Here are the details for Waterfire on September 15th.
    WaterFire’s Evening Events:

5:00pm – 11:30pm

The WaterFire Store at Canal Street buy a hoodie, t-shirt, poster or local artist designed WaterFire pendant and support a great cause

Sunset (6:56pm) – 12:30pm

80 Bonfires on the River accompanied by WaterFire Music

Sunset (6:56pm) – 11:00pm

Donate today by lighting a Luminaria
    Make it a Starry, Starry Night by wishing upon a star and become a part of the installation
    Special tonight! Show your support and be a part of the installation by donating and receiving a Ribbon of Light! There will be pink ribbons of light scattered among the station, winners will receive a $5 gift card for Dunkin Donuts. There will be one (1) special red ribbon of light which will give you and three (3) friends a VIP boat ride through the installation.

7:00pm – Midnight at the TD Bank Ballroom: Salsa Night

7:00 – 8:00pm: Dance lesson by Tony Felix and Jeannie Oki
    8:00 – Midnight: LIVE music by The Latin Heartbeat Orchestra (LHO) performing for their 4th year at WaterFire Providence. LHO has revived the Salsa scene of the 60′s and 70′s and brought it back to the stage for an audience of all ages. Dance performances by Masacote and Rumba y Timbal.

7:30pm – 11:00pm

Catch WaterFire’s Japanese Koi Fish paddling on the river. Get more information on this year’s Clear Currents Event.

8:00pm – 10:00pm – Catch WaterFire Performers along the River

Spogga, the fire dancer, skillfully dances amidst the sparks spinning fire along the river
    World War Memorial: Be mesmerized The Gargoyles and the Oracles from Ten31 Productions
    Stop by to see Andrew Anselmo, The Origami Guy making paper come alive in Market Square
    Catch Mime Artist Michael Grando portraying Pierrot (Pedrolino) from the Commedia del’arte, in his naive and everlasting quest to win the heart of a beautiful girl; he will be making his way up and down the river tossing visitors complimentary carnations which reflect the connection between life and art
    Stop by Union Plaza to see the internationally acclaimed, award winning music and dance group, Inca Son. All dressed as their Inca forebearers performing enchanting melodies on their Andean pan-flutes

Do we need to do anything between now & the 15th?
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

disregard my last post. I just got the email.
    Thanks Kevin........looking forward to it........
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

checks in the mail.

Thursday PM will be the cut off date as I will finalizing the diner arrangements with Tina on Friday. We just had another couple join the growing list of attendees! See you all real soon.

Rod and I had such a great time last night at the Couples meet up! Thank you kevin for getting us together and sharing your beer and endless knowledge about it. It was so nice to meet new friends and see old ones. Tina's food was delicious, the pontoon ride was magical, our belly hurts from all the laughter! Thank you to Darin and his amazing wife Darra, you give in way to easy to peer pressure. We should've waited for a shuttle. My hips are aching from walking and Darra, I'm sure yours do too. Looking forward to keeping in touch and seeing everyone next year. Soon come!

Thank you all (especially Kevin) for making us newcomers feel welcome. What a great time with a fantastic group of people. Hope we get to do it again next year.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2