Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 4th annual New England Couplsholics ParTaa Details unveiled

The Date has been set! For the 4th annual New England Couplsholics ParTaa

Oh boy if you missed out last year we're back again!
    You now have time to get together with all the New England Couplesholics like yourself!

When September 15th, 2012
    Where Providence RI Downtown Marriott
    Food Tina’s Jamaican Caribbean Restaurant on Historic Federal Hill Providence
    Things you can’t miss:
    Lots of other couples like yourself who got together and shared stories and passions.
    Providence Watefire full lighting on 9/15/12 http://waterfire.org/

Here is what you missed if you couldn’t join us last year…..
    In the message board do a search for
    http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...-pictures-here!

Kevin, thanks for organizing the PAR TAA once again. Bill and I will really miss seeing everyone this year. It is always something to look forward to doing, and last year was such a great event. If anyone is thinking of joining this great group of people, don't hesitate for a minute. It's a chance to party with NE couples who love Couples, to enjoy a night with Randymon, Darin and Dara, to enjoy a Jamaican dinner at Tina's, to see beautiful waterfire, and to share in some surprises!

We'll be there.

Default Back Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevpow View Post
    The Date has been set! For the 4th annual New England Couplsholics ParTaa

Oh boy if you missed out last year we're back again!
    You now have time to get together with all the New England Couplesholics like yourself!

When September 15th, 2012
    Where Providence RI Downtown Marriott
    Food Tina’s Jamaican Caribbean Restaurant on Historic Federal Hill Providence
    Things you can’t miss:
    Lots of other couples like yourself who got together and shared stories and passions.
    Providence Watefire full lighting on 9/15/12 http://waterfire.org/

Here is what you missed if you couldn’t join us last year…..
    In the message board do a search for
    http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...-pictures-here!
    Hi Kevin, Sandy & Ernie here we plan on attending New England Coupleholics,have gone to the last two and enjoyed meeting you all. See you in September....

Hi Keven,
    Mike and I unfortunately have a conflict that weekend so will not be able to attend. We will surely miss the great evening and seeing everyone.
    Pat Adrian

Sorry I will miss this year's event. Deborah and I will be in South Africa chasing lions and drinking wines.

Couples Resorts

476 lookers here to date! .........

Don't be caught looking or you will miss the State side Couples event of the year that sets the bar for all Couples parties and gatherings!
    If more info is needed please e-mail kevpow@hotmail.com

You don't have to be from New England to attend. We welcome all to this east coast bash. The food at Tina's Caribbean restaurant was outstanding. And Waterfire was awesome. Don't miss out.

Awesome! Thanks Kev from Rich and Lori, last year was our first Couplsholics ParTaa. We had a great time and enjoyed everything. It was a perfect summer evening and the dinner at Tina’s and Waterfire were both just exceptional. What a nice experience only to be topped of by your special guest Randymon, Darin and Dara. Wow it was great to meet and party with so many new friends. I just found the post on the message board tonight and you can bet we are hopeful we can be there this year.

Thanks Rich and Lori , looking forward to another great party and glad you can make it.

The contract with the Mariott has been signed for our par taa and it is on September 15th. You can mention that you are with the New England Jamaica Partee and get the room rate of $135 per night. Don't wait the rooms won't be at that price too long!
    Questions please let me know..........Kevpow@hotmail.com

Kevin, tried again and they still do not have the reservation listed.

OK a new program at the hotel and we should be good to go as of 4 PM Thursday July 12, 2012
    Here is what I received this afternoon:
    Kevin-

Julia Imad has just placed the room block in our reservations system. Please have your guests contact the toll free number at: 866-807-2171 and have them mention the New England Jamaica Partee group.

Best Regards.
    Paul

OUTSTANDING!! Thanks Kevin. And seeing as it's Syl's birthday today, July 12, I think it only fitting and proper to make that call tonight.

If anyone is within 100 miles, maybe more, of Providence, RI, it would really be worth it to come on down. Share some good food with some good people.
    Tina's Caribbean restaurant is like being at Couples. MmmmmmmMmmmmm finger licken good.

If you never heard of Waterfire, Google it. It is really some show.

Then Sunday morning, we gather for breakfast and a few laughs. After that, we all go our separate ways, until next year.

Hope to see you there.

Richie

Kevin,
    Thanks for setting this up again. Just made our reservations for Sep. 15th. Kim & I had a great time last year and looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

OK, we just booked. If anyone is interested they are charging the same amount to stay Friday if you want to make a weekend of it.

Add one more couple to the party. We're booked.

Off and running and less than two months away! Stop looking and start booking ! Don't let me be the one to tell you ...You'll be sorry if you miss out on this one.

Just a friendly reminder that if you do not book on or before August 24th you will not be guaranteed the contract rate of $135 a night at the Providence Marriott. Call the hotel and reserve your room by identifying yourself as part of the New England Jamaica Par tee. 1 866 807 2011

The party is being held on Saturday September 15th, 2012 and will begin at the hotel.

What time does everything start on Sept. 15?

Default Kicks off at 3 PM by the pool

Quote Originally Posted by da1798 View Post
    What time does everything start on Sept. 15?
    We hope to see you by the Aqua Pool a fun filled south beach themed pool setting inside the quad of the hotel. I really is a great set up and nice place to kick it off!

Default 4th annual New England Partaa!!!

Short of going back to Jamaica - this has become one of our favorite nights of the year. Great friends, fun place. As close as you can get to Jamaica with out going -

Join us and have some fune
    Dave & Beth Hay

Dave and Beth returning for the fourth year ......true veterans of the the New England Couplholics!
    Soon come!

Not many weeks to wait. If you're not booked yet you should do it now. Kevin, I assume you'll be e-mailing us soon with details of Tina's. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    Not many weeks to wait. If you're not booked yet you should do it now. Kevin, I assume you'll be e-mailing us soon with details of Tina's. Can't wait.
    dandj
    Sorry we will miss seeing you this year at the Par Taa; it is always such a fun time!

You guys made it sound like soooooo much fun that we had to come.....we're booked.....now what do we need to do?

Jim & Carolyn
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast