Default First timers June 8th

First time at Couples, fourth time in Jamaica!!! We went to the au natural beach and had a wonderful time!! We were surprised to see a single man on the beach for three consecutive days!!! It did not bother is but was a violation according to the rules we had read. We talked to the security guy and he said singles could come over as long as they checked in as a couple! The 4th day a couple came down and the gal kept her bottoms on, the next day she did not!!! The last day we were there we met a couple and had a great time! Wish they would have got there sooner! It was a great time and we look forward to going back!!!!

We are going CTI for the first time at the end of summer and I was wonder what to expect at the island. All nude. Nothing else is "allowed"? What's the atmosphere like? Gawrkers? Hardbodies? I have no idea what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by jcwgirlygirl View Post
    We are going CTI for the first time at the end of summer and I was wonder what to expect at the island. All nude. Nothing else is "allowed"? What's the atmosphere like? Gawrkers? Hardbodies? I have no idea what to expect.
    Nude, No PDA (public display of affection) No Gawkers , very few hardbodies.... Expect to have a great time, meet a bunch of fun people and expect to return to the island every day. Your going to love it!

All nude would be the norm; since everyone is nude this doesn't leave much room for gawkers. As for body types - you'll see all kinds; all ages. Relax, get naked, and enjoy!

We are going to be at CTI Aug 28 to Sep 5. This is our 3rd time at CTI and the island is very relaxing and friendly. We're just like the people you run into in the grocery store, nothing to shout home about !!!