Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I pack like brennie. Instead of putting the summer clothes in the other closet, I put what I want to take in the suitcase. As December nears, I take a look at what I have packed and make adjustments. This year I swear that I will not over pack!!

We leave in 8 months and 9 days and we are already contemplating getting some of our clothes packed up and ready to go. This will be our first time going to Couples. Not excited to go at all...

Like brennie we live in a cold climate (Wisconsin) and we usually go the first week of December. I get the suitcases out when I am ready to put my summer clothes away, and just pack what I want from them then. I also pick up suntan lotion at the end of the season (hopefully it goes on clearance, and I can still get some) and then just pack that right in the suitcase. Then a couple of weeks before, I check all the main clothes and check my my hubby about what he wants. for shirts, etc. Then sometime during that last week I pack the unmentionables, etc. And on the morning we leave I pack the medications and other stuff we need that morning.
    Linda

In about 47 hours we should be landing in MoBay. Tower Isle for 5 days / Negril for 5 more! What an anniversary this will be !

Only 5 more sleeps before CSS. We have been to CSA each of the last 2 years and are giving a new resort a try.

When we went in September 2010 I started packing 4 weeks out. It's hard for me to just walk into any store and find clothes that fit correctly so that way I figured I would have enough time to find whatever I still needed. Also, I didn't want to be doing laundry right before we left so if they were in the suitcase I wouldn't wear them. This year we are going at the end of December and I really don't plan on starting to pack until just a week or so before. I say that now, but the suitcase will probably be out at the end of October

61 day till CN!!!! We are soooo excited! I typically start packing for my husband and I around 5 days before the trip, and then then the day before I usually double check what I have packed and weed out anything I don't need. I find if I pack last minute I bring WAAAYYY to much stuff! I usually end up with WAAAYYY to much stuff regardless, but this year I am wanting to pack light, which is difficult for a clothes-aholic like me so wish me luck!!

3 more sleeps until CSS!!! That is.......if I can sleep!! Can't stand it!

We are going in Dec and I am already thinking of what I want to take. Every yr we take less and less because we are in our bathing suits most of the day. So we are looking at a little less than 6 months

We leave in a week and I've been packed for 2 weeks!

We leave for CSS in the morning!! We r packed and ready to go!!!

17 hours and counting!!

25 loooooooooooong days to go....what in the world am i gonna do because this is pure TORTURE!!!

1 more day!!! CSS here we come!!

16 1/2 hours til we leave for CSS!!!!!!!!! Can't take it!!!!

30 days until we leave for CSA and I gave in and started to pack this morning. I'll proubly repack 4 more time before we go, lol
    Jamaica soon come!!!!!!

For this November, 130 and going down

For April 2013, 193 and going down

For Nov. 2013, 500 plus

I start packing for our December trips to CSA when the weather here in NY gets cold. Instead of putting all of my shorts and bathing suits away for the winter, I put a few of them in my Jamaica bound suitcase. Only 151 days to go before another awesome touchdown in Montego Bay!
    Steve

10 weeks tomorrow till we meet up with Chuck & Gail, David & Lauralinn and then Kartl and Shelly in 74 days, all back to CSS for a great holiday !!!

We get married in 130 days and will land in Jamaica in 132 for 10 days at CTI

3 more sleeps and haven't gotten out the suitcases yet. But SUPER excited!!!

8 weeks from Thursday! Woo hoo! Can't wait!!!!!!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

35 days till Negril! whoop

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

100 days and counting - CSS here we come! (465 until 2013 trip) - I start packing 2 weeks before just to see if I need anything else.

18 days to go.......WooooooHooooooooo!!!!! CTI here we come!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast