Thread: Laundry

Default Laundry

My wife and I can't recall - are there laundry facilities at CSS?
    Andy & Meredith

If by laundry "facilities" you mean laundry service, yes they have laundry service available for a fee. You call in the morning, and they pick up your items for laundry service. We've always gotten our items back by that same afternoon. If, however, you mean coin operated washers/dryers for the guest to use, no, that is not available.

Is there a price list for laundry services anywhere? Trying to decide whether to pack multiple days worth of workout clothes or have them laundered there (though the thought of anyone having to touch our workout clothes is abhorrent!)

Quote Originally Posted by keenercam View Post
    Is there a price list for laundry services anywhere? Trying to decide whether to pack multiple days worth of workout clothes or have them laundered there (though the thought of anyone having to touch our workout clothes is abhorrent!)
    I only take 2 pair of shorts but I take a tank for each day and two sports bras. I also take some "Delicare" to wash out items. Using this or Woolite is better than Tide or another laundry detergent as it is made for hand washing washes out better than a regular laundry detergent. I can also use it to rinse out my swimsuits to get salt water and chlorine out. They dry quicker this way also.

Oh and thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot to pack the "Delicare".
    Vicky

See the photo of the list of services and the pricing below.

Note: Click on photo to see a larger version.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Trying to decide whether to pack multiple days worth of workout clothes or have them laundered there (though the thought of anyone having to touch our workout clothes is abhorrent!)

***I know exactly what you mean, I am a sweaty little mess after workouts each morning, what I normally do is pack 2 extra sets of workout clothes in my carry on bag. I bring a few travel packs of woolite in my toiletry bag and rinse out the sweaty clothes after each use. Because of the lightweight fabrics, I have never had any issues with them not drying out.

The cost is $99 a week. Per piece is pretty costly.

Thank you to everyone for your responses! Thanks, Jeff, for the price list.

I think I'll just bring two outfits and use my woolite to hand wash.

Thank you!